six

Monday, March 10th 1997

GIGI GOODE walked into school, she got looks from everyone, everywhere you turned someone was talking about her and what happened at the party. Everyone was insulting her, she hated it. She just tried to ignore everyone but when she got to her locker "CHEATER" was written across it. Why would someone do that?

"Hey, Jackie!" Crystal smiled walking over to her best friend. "Don't talk to me," Jackie said coldly. "Wha- what did i do?" Crystal asked. "It's your fault! You kissed Gigi, its all your fault that Jan's this miserable! No ones heard from her since the party!" Jackie shouted. "God, Jackie! Don't take this out on me. It's none of your business!" Crystal yelled walking away.

After Gigi saw what was written on her locker, she ran into the bathroom and started to cry. Crystal saw her and ran after her. "Gigi! Are you okay?" Crystal asked kneeling down to face the girl. "No Crystal! This is your fault! You ruined everything! You kissed me! You obviously got Jackie to make Jan look at us after you kissed me! You set this all up to ruin my life! I hate you!" Gigi  screamed, running out of the bathroom.

Wednesday, March 10th 2004

Crystal woke up with tears streaming down her face. It's been exactly 7 years since she last saw Gianna Goode. Crystal was now 24, Gigi was 23. After Gigi stormed out of the bathroom 7 years ago, she moved schools. Crystal missed her every day, she still does. That year was hard for Crystal, she had no one. Jackie never spoke to her again along with Jan. No one else talked to her anyway.

Crystal had just recently graduated college, she sold her art for a living. Crystal didn't make much money, but she loved her job. She was moving to New York that day.

Crystal rubbed her eye's and checked the time on her phone, 9am. She had two hours until she had to catch her flight. She went in for a quick shower, dried her hair, did her makeup then threw on a pair of baggy jeans, converse and a crop top then went out to catch her flight.

She arrived in New York at about 3pm. Crystal couldn't afford to buy a whole new apartment, so she moved in with someone. Once she arrived at the apartment she knocked on the door, a tall blonde girl opened the door. She had on a tight, short, white mini skirt, a matching white ring next shirt and a pair of pointed-toe flats, her blonde hair was straightened.

"Hi! You must be my new roommate! I'm ..." The woman started, Crystal looked up. "...Gigi Goode," Crystal whispered. Crystal was shocked, Gigi was the last person she expected to see.

"Crystal.. hi.. come in," gigi spoke. Crystal walked inside, the place was beautiful. It looked.. expensive- "your room is the third door down on your left," Gigi smiled. "Thank you," Crystal replied before heading into her room to unpack. Crystal was sitting on her floor putting away her clothes when Gigi walked into the room. "Hey, Crystal? ..can we talk?" Gigi asked. "Yeah, of course," Crystal replied sitting on her bed, followed by Gigi. 

"I'm so sorry about what i said. I didn't mean it, i promise, i was just so upset, i shouldn't have taken it out on you," Gigi rambled. "Gigi, it's fine, really... It was seven years ago," Crystal laughed. "Oh! So, you forgive me?" Gigi asked. "Yeah, Of course i do!" Crystal smiled. Gigi instantly hugged Crystal. "Thank you," Gigi whispered.

// Hiyaa! Sorry this is bad! I'm running out of ideas on what to write. There's going to be about 4/5/6 more chapters of this and I'll be writing a new fanfiction! I'll update y'all if i do! I don't really like this ff, so that's why it won't be as long-

Anyway tysm for the support! <3