five

Saturday, March 8th 1997, 18:00pm

It was the day of the party. Jaida's party started roughly at 8pm, so the girls had two hours to get ready.

Gigi was curling her long, black, hair. She was wearing a gorgeous red satin dress, black louboutins, and a gorgeous gold necklace with a 'G' on it. Her makeup was simple, but looked amazing. Just a red lip and a nude eye. When she finished styling her hair, she drove off to Jaida's. When she got there it was about 7pm. Jaida and Shea were there. Jaida had on a gorgeous skin tight, strapless, leather dress and black heels, her hair tied up in a bun. Shea had on a pink short strapless dress, pink heels, her hair in a bun and topped with a huge pink bow. They looked breathtaking.

Crystal and Jackie were getting ready together, they stuck with the whole 'hippie' theme like Jaida told them to, even though they were suspicious. They had on identical floral pants, Jackie in blue and Crystal in red, with white tube tops, their hair down and wavy topped with a bandana that matched their pants, they put on a pair of flat shoes to go with the whole theme. They actually looked good. Crystal wore her signature make-up and Jackie wore hers. They went out the door to go and get Jan since Jackie promised to pick her up.

When they got to Jans house it was 7:30pm. About five minutes later Jan got out of the house. She was wearing a cheetah print slip dress, black heels and her hair in curls. She looked amazing. Jan got into the car, pretty confused why the girls looked like that, the girls were confused why Jan wasn't following Jaida's 'theme', but none of them said a word. "You look great, Jan," Jackie spoke. A smile lit up on Jan's face, "thank you!" She beamed. They shared small talk throughout the whole car ride.

"Hey Gi, guess what?" Jaida questioned looking at Gigi. "What?" Gigi replied. "I told those annoying girls Jackie and Crystal that the theme was hippie," Jaida laughed. "Oh my god!" Shea laughed. "Wait- you did what? Jaida what the fuck!" Gigi yelled. "Woah, calm down bitch- it was just a joke!" Jaida replied with a sarcastic tone. Shea looked at Gigi with a confused face. "Why do you care so much about them?" Shea asked and before Gigi could answer, people started walking into the house. "Let's get this party started!" Jaida yelled walking down the stairs, followed by Gigi and Shea.

Gigi stood by the door waiting for Crystal, but instead of Crystal.. in walked Jan. "Gigi! I-" Jan started. "Save it Jan," Gigi interrupted before looking the other way. Jan walked off. Then in walked Jackie and Crystal, everyone started laughing at them. "I knew it," Crystal muttered. Jackie wasn't bothered really, she just continued talking to Jan. Crystal on the other hand ran over to a corner, Gigi immediately running after her. "That was so humiliating!" She said burying her face in her hands. "I bet, but, if it makes you feel any better, i think you look great," Gigi smiled. "Thank you," Crystal replied looking up slowly. They made eye contact until Crystal decided to close the gap.. so she kissed Gigi.

Gigi was shocked, of course. But, she kissed back and she didn't regret it which was bad since she was dating Jan. "Are you and Gigi still dating?" Jackie asked Jan. "..yeah? Why?" Jan replied. "Well.. I'd hate to be the one to tell you but.." Jackie said pointing over to Gigi and Crystal, practically making out. "I..." Jan started, tears streaming down her face. She ran over to them, slapping Gigi. "What the fuck, Gianna?!" Jan yelled. "Shit- Jan.." Gigi muttered. "Why the fuck would you cheat on me Gigi! I've been nothing but kind to you, yes I've said stuff but i apologized, because i loved you! And this is the thanks i get?! You're unbelievable, Gianna Goode!" Jan screamed, sobbing. They practically got everyone's attention at this point, there were whispers all over the room. Gigi was speechless, so was Crystal.

"Jan, I'm sorry, i kissed Gigi, don't take all of this out on her," Crystal said just above a whisper. "I thought we were friends Crystal.." Jan sarcastically smiled before walking towards the door, "and Gianna? We're done." She said, walking out. Shea and Jaida were walking up to the girls. "Not cool, Gigi. Not cool" Shea sighed. "You're a dickhead for that Gigi," Jaida said before her and Shea walked outside to Jan. Jackie glared at Gigi and Crystal before walking out.

"Gigi I'm so sorry.."

// Heyy! Sorry for leaving it on a cliffhanger, i just needed to get this chapter done and I'm really tired.. so yeah! I hope you're enjoying this fanfiction so far! Thank you all so so much for the support, it's unbelievable! I don't think this story will be very long but if i do plan on writing another I'll keep y'all updated! But for now, i hope you're liking this! If you have any suggestions for the next chapter just comment them or message me! If you want to talk to me my instagram is @citrineamora and my twitter is @janslemons!

Much love, Kasey xoxo