eight

Friday, March 12th, 2004, 9:00am

Crystal stayed in Gigi's room for the whole night, Crystal wanted to spend every minute with Gigi, she finally got her back after seven years. She didn't want to waste any moment.

"Mornin'," Gigi muttered into Crystals chest as she woke up. "Good morning, angel," Crystal said, kissing Gigi's forehead. "Angel? Out of all names, you pick angel?" Gigi laughed. "why? What would you prefer, princess? sweetheart?" Crystal joked. "Well, princess sounds nice," Gigi smiled. Crystal bursted out laughing. "Gi, are you serious? Princess?!" She laughed. "What's wrong with princess?!" Gigi giggled. "Everything is wrong with princess! But, fine- if that's what you want," Crystal teased. "thank you," Gigi smirked.

They layed in bed for the next thirty minutes until they heard a knock at the door. "Who's knocking at the door at nearly ten in the morning!" Gigi complained getting out of Crystals grasp and putting on a robe and walking over to the door. Knock knock. "Who is it?" Gigi called. "It's Jan!" Jan squeaked. Gigi opened the door. "Jan, why are you here at ten in the morning?" Gigi asked. "I just missed you and Crystal!" She answered, giving Gigi a hug. "I missed you too, Jan, but how'd you get our address?" Gigi questioned. "Crystal gave me it!" Jan smiled. "Em, okay.. come in?" Gigi said moving out of the way for Jan to come in.

"Crys! Jan is here," Gigi called. Crystal came rushing out of the room. "Heyy!" She smiled. "Hi, Crystal!" Jan giggled hugging Crystal. "What's up? Why're you here?" Crystal asked. "Oh! Soo, i was wondering if you and Gigi would like to have a sleepover at mine and Jackies?" Jan asked. Gigi choked on her glass of water. "Jan.. we're like twenty three.." gigi sighed. "Yeah, so? What's wrong with a sleepover?" Jan asked. "Yeah! We'd love to!" Crystal interrupted Gigi before she could speak. "Great!" Jan cheered. "Okay so, be at my house at five, Crystal has my address! And, yeah! I'll see you both later" Jan giggled walking out of the house. "Love ya!" She added.

"Cryss, why'd you say we would?" Gigi complained. "Oh shush, it'll be fun!" Crystal laughed. "Ugh, fine," Gigi sighed, flopping down onto the sofa. Crystal sat down on the sofa, pulling Gigi onto her lap. "What's wrong?" Crystal questioned. "Wouldn't it be... awkward, having a sleepover with my ex girlfriend?" Gigi asked. "Well, yeah. But that's if you make it awkward, it won't be awkward if you actually try and have fun," Crystal replied. "..yeah, you're right," gigi agreed. "Of course I'm right!" Crystal laughed.

"Crys, hurry up! We're going to be late!" Gigi yelled, knocking on Crystals bedroom door. "Two seconds!" Crystal called, quickly throwing clothes in a bag. Crystal came out of the room five minutes later. "Finally!" Gigi sighed. "Ah, hush, princess," Crystal laughed. "Oh, shush you!" Gigi giggled, grabbing Crystals hand then walking to the car and driving to Jan and Jackie's house.

Once they got there, Crystal kept knocking on the door. "Janice Sportsmannn!" Crystal called. "Crystal Elizabeth Methyd, you better stop before i shove your hand so far up your-" Gigi started before Jan opened up the door. "Hey, dolls!" Jan smiled, engulfing the girls in a hug. "Jan, stop before you suffocate them!" Jackie called from the living room. "Sorry! Come in gorg," Jan giggled.

The girls watched movies for a good few hours, they ate.. a lot, surprisingly, they drank no alcohol, since Jackie didn't want to deal with a hungover Jan the next day, which is pretty understandable. They were watching 'The Princess Bride', when Gigi started crying. "Gigi! What's wrong?" Crystal asked, her voice thick with worry. "Westley is so gorgeous," Gigi cried. Jackie bursted out laughing, "what? No he isn't?" Jackie laughed. "I agree with Jackie," Crystal giggled. "i agree with Gi! That is one gorgeous man," Jan agreed. Jackie glared at Jan. "Jackieee, don't start that!" Jan complained. "You guys are like an old.. lesbian married couple," Crystal laughed. "Thank you?" Jackie laughed.

Gigi and Jan were bickering about the character so called, Westley, while Jackie and Crystal were catching up. "Crysss," Gigi called. Crystal turned over to look at Gigi. "yes?" she asked. "Tell Jan that Leonardo DiCaprio is beautiful!" Gigi moaned. "No he isn't!" Jan interrupted. "Yes he is!" Gigi hissed. "Gigi, i swear to-" Jan started, "geeg, I'd have to agree with Jan on this," Crystal interrupted Jan. Jan stuck out her tongue at Gigi. "Oi! Stick that tongue back in your mouth, missy!" Gigi teased.

The girls talked for a bit, watched another movie and ate some more snacks. Crystal put a kit-kat in her mouth, then Gigi bit the rest off, like in 'lady and the tramp' but.. a chocolate bar. "Ewww!" Jan shrieked, covering her eye's. "That's disgusting," jackie groaned, turning her head in disgust. "Oh shush- like you both never did anything," Gigi laughed. "actually, we-" Jan giggled until Jackie interrupted her, "jan, shush!" She sneered. Crystal and Gigi just laughed.

Jan got up and connected her white ipod into her MP3 player and started playing 'Girls just want to have fun' by Cyndi Lauper, and started singing along to the chorus, Gigi sooner getting up and dancing with her. Crystal just admired Gigi, the girl couldn't touch her toes.. but she looked adorable. After twenty minutes of the girls dancing, they fell asleep. Jan was asleep on the floor, surrounded by blankets and pillows, Jackie was asleep next to Jan, with her feet hanging across Jan's stomach, Gigi and Crystal were asleep on the sofa, with Gigi asleep in Crystals lap. And that was the moment Crystal knew she was still in love with Gianna Goode.

(( Heyyy! Sorry for the late update! Hope y'all liked it <3