Chapter 23

Bambi:
So you're Tony Stark!! I look up to all your work! I've been messaging Tony Stark this whole time! And since we're saying our names, my name is Peter!

Mr Muffin:
Well you seem pretty happy Peter.

Bambi:
Of course after all I'm friends with both Loki and Tony Stark! Unless you don't want to be friends that's also fine.

Mr Muffin:
Of course I want to be friends, you are a great kid Peter.

Bambi:
Oh snickerdoodle I have to go

Peter was running. He had been spotted by a cop. He thought that she would keep walking like normal but, apparently she knew who Peter was and knew he was a runaway. So now here he was weaving through the crowded streets with a cop running after him. I mean come on he only stole a couple of bits of food but if he didn't he might have starved. One thing he learned while he was on the streets was to never trust cops, they could make you trust them they will take you back to the place you ran away from.

It took awhile but he finally lost her. It was at times like this where Peter was lucky he had good stamina. He put up his hood and fiddled with the bandages on his arms. 'I need to change these' he thought to himself. Searching through his bag he had just enough money to get bandages. He was going to use it to buy himself some food but he could wait for that and he didn't want to get an infection on his arms as they still hadn't healed fully for some reason. 

Peter walked into the general store and went down the aisle that had bandages and picked out the ones he usually gets. People stayed away from him as much as possible, dirt covered his clothes and bag had many holes in it but, he didn't seem to care if anything he seemed to be in a good mood. Peter made his way to the tills and paid for his bandages. The woman at the counter was sad to see such a young boy look like this, she saw the dirty bandages on his arms and decided at once. "Here's your change." Peter looked up at the woman with his big brown eyes as she gave him $10, just as he was about to refuse "I insist" she said with a sad smile on her face. He quietly thanked the woman and took the money and held it close to him as if it were a precious jewel. 

Peter got out of the shop and looked at the money as if it were fake. This was the most amount of money he had had for a long time. Smiling, he put the money in his secret pocket, making sure there were no holes in it, then continued to walk to the park where he would meet Loki.