Chapter 33

While Nat and Peter were in Peter's room the rest of the avengers were busy. Fury had found out that spiderman was in the tower. And so the avengers were trying to stop him from taking the spiderling that they had grown attached to. 

"I must take Spiderman in. He is a threat that needs to be contained. Especially now that he is the adopted son of him." Fury spoke his voice harsh as he gestured towards Loki. 

"He is no threat Fury! We've already told you that! Why can't you for once listen to what we have to say? We refuse to give you spiderman! He is a part of our family now, and so is Loki whether you like it or not!" Tony shouted back. He was annoyed. Fury never listened to them and only did what he wanted, not caring who was hurt in the crossfire. Everyone else agreed. They were fed up with not being listened to.

"You have one week to hand over the spider. Or else I will have to take him by force." With that Fury walked out of the room and left the avengers to their thoughts. 

Tony punched the wall making a loud bang. Steve walked over to try and calm his friend down. "I can't deal with him anymore! He says he's an adult yet he acts like a child! If he doesn't get his way the first time he will use violence to make everyone listen to him! I don't want him to find out about Peter. I just want the kid to live a normal life.. he deserves one." 

The rest of the avengers agreed. The kid had been through so much. They had seen the scars on his arms from holding up a burning building. They had heard him crying in the night from his nightmares. They wanted to see the kid be happy. Was that so hard?