Chapter 19

Peter awoke covered in snow from the night before. Snow still fell gracefully from the clouds. Reaching out the icy cloud layered on his hand. It was beautiful but to Peter it could also be deadly. Letting out a sigh he shook himself to get rid of both sleep and snow. Snow stuck to his hair but he ignored it as he slowly got up groaning slightly at the pain in his joints 'from sleeping while sitting most likely' he thought to himself. 

Feeling around in his pockets he found his phone, that he made from old phones and a few other parts so luckily it was solar powered and waterproof. He saw he had a message from Loki saying that he went on a mission and won't be back for a few days. Peter also saw a few messages from Mr muffin.

Mr muffin:
Heya kiddo, how are you doing?

Bambi:
I'm doing well. I think I might have a bit of a cold from keeping my window open all night.
How are you Mr muffin?

Mr muffin:
I'm bored all of my friends are not here so I have nothing  to do.

Bambi:
You guys must be pretty close then, right?

Mr muffin:
I guess you could say we are like a really weird family.
There's the annoying brothers and the sister who everyone is scared of then there's my science bro. He's quiet and one of the only normal ones.
Then the twins who are the youngest and always playing pranks on either everyone or each other.

Bambi:
Well, it seems like you have a pretty great family and a big one at that.
With me it's just me and my aunt May.
But she's the best person ever!

Mr muffin:
With that kind of enthusiasm I think she is.

Peter heard a scream nearby.

Bambi:
I have to go bye Mr muffin!

Mr muffin:
Bye kiddo.

The scream turned out to be a little girl about to be kidnapped so he quickly helped her, after handing the perpetrators over to the police he carried on with patrol, not without some sneezes now and then. The most embarrassing was when he sneezed in the middle of a fight and the mugger looked at him a little confused, so Peter webbed her up and handed her over to the police.