Chapter Six

Liam's POV
I really want to spend time with Winter before we go to tour next week. I was sitting in the living room watching Naill and Louis playing a video game. "In your face Sucker!" Louis yelled when he killed Naill person. "Really Louis?" Niall yelled. They started to argue over who won. I rolled my eyes at there childish behavior. I went to go check up on Winter in her room. I made my way into her room I went over to her crib. She was awake surprising. she was starting at the celling. I cooed at her in her crib she looked so adorable. She gave me a toothless smile. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I softly sang to her while rocking her back and forth. I smiled at my precious angel. I kept rocking her back and forth and she yawned her lips forming an O. She closed her eyes and a few moments later she was soundly asleep. I gently put her back in her crib. I watched as she slept it may sound creepy but she is so cute when she sleeps. I smiled and made my way out the door and gently closed door behind me. This is final I'm going to tell the boys I want her to be my baby girl!

Zayn's POV
I was fixing my hair in my bathroom mirror when Liam called me down. I walked down the stairs still doing my hair. Don't judge me it takes a lot to look like this. The boys and Liam where in the living room I sat down I guess we were having a meeting. "What's happening?" I asked Liam. He sighed and got up off the chair that he was sitting on. He started to pace around I have never seen Liam so nervous before. He sighed and stopped pacing and turned to us. "I want Winter to be my baby girl." I was shocked at this but nodded my head. He looked at us worriedly. "you guys could be her uncles or brothers." He said quickly I looked at the lads and they nodded their heads. It was quiet for a while then Naill spoke "Why didn't you say this sooner?" Naill said with a smile. Liam shrugged "I thought you guys would be mad." I smiled "Liam Winter can be your little girl!" He smiled and gave all of us a hug. Im really happy for Liam !

Liam's POV
I felt relief and happiness. I thought the lads would say no about Winter being my little girl. This is the happiest day of my life!!!