Chapter Seven

Liam's POV

I was packing up Winters things for this month when she was over Uncle Si house. I packed everything up in her Green suit case it seems that she loves it. "Liam it's almost time to go." Niall said he was leaning on the doorframe in Winters doorway. "Hold on I'm almost done." I said while zipping up her suitcase. I stood up with it and walked out of her room and went downstairs. The lads already had their things in the car. Winter was dressed in a green dress with white flats. Her feet are so adorable it sounds wired to say but they are. They are so soft and... ok I should stop there. I went to pick her up "How's daddy little girl!" I asked her she gave me toothless smile. "Come on Lili it's time to go!" Louis yelled. I put Winter in her car seat I buckled her up. I got in the backseat with her she was looking at me with her blue eyes. I am so happy that she is in my life. When Sophia broke up with me I was heart broken I was depressed, angry at myself for not being a better boyfriend to her, betrayed because I thought she loved me.

Flashback
I was setting up a romantic dinner for Sophia for our one year anniversary. I heard a knock on the door I made sure everything was set up.and opened the door. She looked at me with her amazing eyes. "Hi sweetheart how are you?" I asked her kissing her cheek softly while letting her in the house. "I'm doing fine thank you." she said coldly. I frowned "Did I do something wrong?" I asked. She just shook her head and turned to look at me. "I don't love you anymore." she stated my eyes opened in shock. "What do you mean you don't love me anymore?" I asked. She just laughed coldly " I was cheating on you for months now I'm surprised you never noticed." she said bitterly I looked at her hurt in my eyes. "Fine as long as your happy." I said she looked at me shocked. I looked at her "Did you expect me to get on my knees and beg for you stay with me." She just looked at me those eyes that I had loved. "Yes I did but oh well I don't need you any ways. I just looked at her my heart breaking. "Get out of my house you cold less bitch." I said calmly she looked at me shocked again I never called her out of her name before. Her eyes filled with tears really how can she cry when she was the one who cheated on me. I watched her as she left I locked the door. As soon as I did I collapsed on the floor tears were steaming down my face. I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest it felt like I couldn't breathe. After all those things I did when she didn't feel loved, when she didn't think no one cared. I was there for her and now I did it all for nothing. I should have seen it coming she was always acting wired around me and now I know why.

End of flashback

I remember that day I was so heart broken it took me over a year to get over her. When Winter came she made me happy again. I smiled more and laugh all because of my baby girl. We arrived at Uncle Si house. It was huge with palm trees in the yard and the house was so hard to explain it was so beautiful. I got Winter out of her car seat while Zayn got her suit case and car seat. Louis knocked on the door end a few minutes later. Simon was standing in front of us. He smiled at us "Come on in boys." He stepped aside to let us in. The inside was so nice it had white couches, fireplace, and a huge flat screen in the living room. "Wow this is nice!" Niall said I nodded my head in agreement. Uncle Si led us to the living room which was even bigger then before. "Boys when your flight?" He asked as we sat on the soft couch. I looked at my phone "In an hour." I said he nodded. I looked at Winter she was looking around with her beautiful eyes. She started to giggle I smiled.. "So boys do you remember the rules?" Uncle Si asked as he crossed his arms. Louis raised his hand like we were in class. "Yes Louis?" Uncle Si Asked. He smiled really big "Can I remind them?" He asked. Uncle Si nodded his head "Ok rule number one: "Behave yourselves but that will be hard for me."He pouted while he said that last part. Rule number two: "No smoking we can drink but don't get to drunk." He smiled in victory "That's it right?" He asked. Uncle Si nodded. Louis squealed and we all laughed. Then uncle Si turned to me "Liam I will take care of Winter and I will make sure she is safe and sound". He looked so serious. "Thanks uncle Si we really appreciate it". I smiled. I looked at the clock we only have thirty more minutes left to catch our jet. "Guys we have to go." I announced. I looked at Winter she was playing with my fingers I was going to miss her I could always face time uncle Si to see her but I'm going to miss my baby girl. "Winter daddy's going to miss you sweetheart". She looked at me and gave her toothless smile as to say 'I'm going to miss you too'. I gave her a kiss in her cheek and handed her to uncle Si. Her lip started to wobble and she started to cry. Uncle Si patted her back and cooed to her and she calmed down. All the boys gave her a hug and a kiss goodbye then we left my precious angle. I didn't want to leave her but I had but I know one thing for certain this was going to be a long month.