Chapter Five

Harry's POV
I just couldn't take it anymore my anger was as it boiling point. How can he do this to us? I do not want to leave Winter she is just to cute. I heard uncle Si talking but I didn't know that his next words would send me over the age. "How long is the tour?" Niall asked. "A month." uncle Si replied. That was it I couldn't hold it in anymore. "A freaking month." I yelled at uncle Si. Uncle Si nodded "We just got Winter and now this." I kept on screaming the lads were trying to calm me down but I couldn't the anger was at its boiling point and I couldn't control it. "Just why a month we will be gone a month without seeing Winter." I sighed I had tears in my eyes. I looked at uncle Si and the lads they all looked at me shock. I grabbed Winter from Zayn who was holding her at the moment. She started to play with my curls and I calmed down. I looked at uncle Si "I am so sorry I yelled at you uncle Si." I apologized. "Its okay Harry I know you are stressed out." uncle Si said. I nodded and I felt a little bit better after I apologize to him.

Zayn's POV
When Harry went off on uncle Si I was shocked but at the same time I agreed of what he was saying. As Harry yelled Winter was on my lap. I heard a whimper from her and a small cry. I pick her up a cooed to her softly and she stopped whimpering. I guess she doesn't like when people raise there voices. Harry tooled Winter from my arms and she started to play with his curls which seem to calm him down. After he apologized uncle Si gave us more information of the tour. Then we left I really don't want to leave Winter when we go on tour.

Naill's POV
I am so hungry I am about to die. We are in the car after we spoke to uncle Si. "Lili I'm hungry!" I whined. He sighed "Can't you wait Naill?" He asked me. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nooooo!" I shout. "Ok fine will go pick something up." He said. I did a little happy dance in the car. This is going to be amazing I am eating. Yay!!

Liam's POV
We picked up something to eat at Subway them we headed home. I took Winter out of her carrier once we were in the house. She was wide awake with those blue eyes looking at me. I went to her room to change her diaper then changed her into her pink pjs with white hears on it. I went to the living room and laid down on the couch. She started to cry. She must be hungry I put her in her play crib by the couch. I went to the kitchen and started to fix her bottle after that I warmed it up then let it cool down for a minute. I went back to Winter she was playing with some toy blocks. I picked her up and feed her. She looked at me the whole time while I feed her the bottle. After she was finished I put the bottle on the table. I laid Winter down on my chest she was so small. I put in Toy Story my favorite movie in the whole world! I looked at Winter she's asleep. I love her so much she's just so cute and small. I really want to be her dad I should tell the boys and soon.