Chapter two

Louis POV

I woke up with a start and yawned I was really tired. Then I remember last night with Winter. She was so adorable with her blue eyes. I still can't believe someone didn't want her she was an angel. I got out of bed and put on some sweats and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and smelled some bacon. I went in the kitchen and seen Liam with Winter in his arms. He was feeding her milk from a bottle. I have no idea where he got it from but I shrugged it off. "Morning." Said Liam. He looked down at Winter who was sucking on the bottle like her life depended on it. "Morning LiLi." I sat down at the table and took some bacon and some pancakes soon after that the rest of the boys came into the kitchen. Niall being Niall stack his pack with six pancakes and five pieces of bacon. It was quiet for a moment. "What do you think uncle Si will say about Winter?" I asked. The boys stared at each other. "I don't know." They all said at the same time I put my plate in the sink. I looked at Winter she was looking around the room. Her eyes laid on me and she made a whimpering sound. Liam tensed up a little to make sure she was OK. "Can I see her." I asked. He nodded a handed her to me I went to the living room and sat down with her. I pick up her small hands and she grabbed my finger with her little hands. I smiled and mentally said aww. The boys meet me in the living room and looked at her and "aww". They say. Niall took her from me and gently kissed her little cheek. "When are we going to tell Uncle Si that we are going to keep her." Asked Harry. I looked down at her she was asleep again. "We can tell him today we have to meet him anyway." Liam said. We all nodded an agreement. Then I thought of something "umm guys she needs new clothes,crib,and bottles." They all nodded an agreement and I got up with Winter still in my arms. "Who wants to stay with her here?" Niall raised his hand and I gave her to him. I went to get my car keys and me and the rest of the boy were off. We got to the mall and paired up me and Liam will get all the stuff she needed and Harry and Zayn will get stuff for her room.

Niall POV

I had Winter in my arms she was holding my finger. She is the cutest thing I ever saw. I kissed her teeth and she gave me a toothless smiled. "Aww." I said. I took out my phone and took a picture of her posting it on Twitter and Instagram saying "is she cute or no." I got instants comment saying she is so adorable. Is that your baby sister? And a bunch of other stuff I smiled. I looked down and she was asleep again she didn't cry that much for being born a couple of months. I smiled and played down of the couch and layer her on my stomach. I heard the door open the boys are back then. "Aww that's is so cute." I heard somebody said. I opened my eyes and saw Harry I rolled my eyes at him. He grinned "Did you get all the stuff ?" I asked. He nodded his head. "I need to change her and get her out of these dirty clothes." He said. He gently took to not wake her up. He left the room I kind of a got a little bit jealous. Crazy right Niall why would you get jealous over a baby? Because she is the cutest thing alive. But I guess I just have to share then but that's doesn't mean I won't too.