Chapter Nine

Uncle Si pov

I was in my office, waiting for a call from the one of the groups mangers that I'm working with. I looked up from my computer to little Winter, She was asleep on the couch with pillows surrounding her. I got up from my desk to fix her blanket on her body, she is so small and adorable. I know some people call me heartless from the many rude comments I made from X factor, but I'm not. I'm just a regular human being just giving my opinion to people, who want to be judge by. I heard a small whimper from Winter, I looked down at her she was wide awake. I went to grab one of her bottles that I already made successfully. I picked her up gently, and feed her. she grasped on to the bottle with her small hands. I smiled down at her and made an awww sound. After she finished her bottle, I burped her which I learned how to do easily. I put her back on the couch and made sure she was comfortable with all the pillows around her. I went back to my desk and logged on into my email account to check on the prices of the boys tickets and how fast they were selling.

A couple of hours later...

Still uncle Si Pov

I was finally finished with all of my work and surprised when Winter slept through most of it. I went to pick her up and carefully put her in her baby carrier. She was still asleep, she looked so cute. I strapped her in and put her blue blanket on her. I locked my office doors, and made sure I had everything.
I buckled her in the car and gently kissed her forehead.

Niall Pov

We were in New Jersey right now, we just got done with a concert.
"Niall I love you!" I heard one of my fans yell.
I laughed as they started to go crazy. This concert had to be the best.
"Louis I love You!" Somebody screamed. Louis laughed and looked to me.
We all got into the limo that was waiting for us. I closed my eyes when I got in.
"This concert is on fire!" Screamed Louis. We chuckled at him, I looked to Liam and seen that he had a worried look on his face.
"What's wrong Li?" I asked. He looked over to me.
"Nothing, I'm just wondering about how Winter is doing, I haven't checked on her in two days." I looked at him for a moment.
"You haven't checked up on my snowflake in two days." Said Zayn with anger.
"We've been so busy I haven't had a chance to call Simeon and check up on her." Liam explained himself.
"We really need to call him, when we get back to the hotel." I said.
The rest of the ride me and the boys were silent. We finally got to the fancy hotel.
"I'll beat you to the room." Screamed Louis!" He ran towards the room with Zayn on his heels.
"Don't run in the hallways." Screamed Liam." I laughed and turned towards him. He's looks stressed out.
"Are you okay?" I asked him with concern in my voice. He looked at me and sighed.
"Yeah, I just haven't seen my ball of snowflake and I guess it's taking a toll on me." He said in a low voice.
"Ok, if you need to talk to me I'm right here for you." I said. He looked at me and nodded,
"Thanks." He said and he walked towards our room probably about to call Simon. He hasn't been the same after his break up but after Winter came into our lives, he's been the old Liam that we know. I walked towards me and Louis room, and opened the door, all the boys were in here surround by Liam's phone. I soon heard the familiar rough voice filter through the room.
"How are you guys doing?"
"We're doing good, how's Winter? Is she doing ok?
"Shes been really good, she's such a good baby she never cries!
"That's good to hear, I'm sorry that I haven't been calling to check up on her." Said Liam with guilt in his voice.
It's okay, I know you guys have been busy, and besides she's in good hands.
"I know she is, I'm just worried about her. I'm not there with her and it's killing me." Liam said.
"I know, just get some rest, you'll be back next weekend."
"Ok, Bye Simon."
" Bye!"
Liam looked at us and smiled, he looked happier then before.
"We get to see our bundle of joy next week!" We all smiled, I can't wait
till next week!