Chapter Three

Louis POV
I am scared for Winter because what if uncle Si says we can't keep her because we're to irresponsible like myself but still. I really want a new baby sis I love my other family members but winter is so cute. I look at her now she is dressed in a blue dress and she has a blue headband with a white flower on top.. I suddenly hear a crash and hurriedly put Winter in my arms. I ran upstairs and it turns out that Harry knocked over one of our vases in the hallway my breathing slowed. "Harry what happen?" He looked at me "we'll you see I was on my phone and I wasn't paying any attention and I kinda knocked over the lamp." He said I sighed "just clean it up." I said. I went downstairs with Winter still in my arms she was pulling at her clothes. I smiled at her a couple of moments later the rest if the boys were ready. Liam put Winter in her pink baby carrier and secured her in. I grabbed her baby bag with everything she needs. We got in Liam's car luckily Paul couldn't be here today. It took us about twenty minutes to get to the studio. All the way here Harry And Niall augured ice cream while Zayn was playing with Winter he really cared for Winter in the short time she's been with us. We walked straight to Simon's office and knocked Zayn had Winter in his arms I heard a muffled come in. I opened the door uncle Si was sitting at his desk doing paperwork. We sat down in the chairs in front of his desk. My heads were sweating he looked up at us and gave us a smile. " Boys I am so proud of you the album is selling really good". I heard Winter give a small cry and Uncle Si stopped what he was doing and looked at Winter in Zayns arms. "Liam what are you guys doing with a baby?" Liam looked at his palms "we found her on our doorstep last night. Uncle Si looked at him shock and shook his head " I we'll call a orphanage and see if they can take her." He said.I couldn't believe the words he said he expects us to give up Winter. I don't think so not without my watch. " uncle Si we want to adopt her." I said in a serious voice. He stared at us for a few moments and my palms were sweating. "Why should I let you guys adopt this baby ?",he asked. Nail spoke up "we love her so much uncle Si and we are all attached to her in some kind of way." Me and the boys nodded an agreement. I never seen Naill so serious before. uncle Si looked us all in the eyes and smiled, "I guess you guys can keep her but under one condition." We all nodded our heads. "Ok the condition is that I want to be a uncle of hers and I want to spend time with her." We all laughed and nodded. We get keep our baby girl I'm so happy!