𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 [𝐀𝐋𝐓. 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆]-𝐈𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐱🌸

Start from the beginning

"While we wait for him to reply, let's text up the other boys," Callum had pulled up Y/n's texts with Will next.

"Lemme think... 'You're so fuckin hot, ditch Mia for me, baby.' I love this so much," Callum smiled, beginning to text Will.

"Oh, no! Mia and I are so close! I'm not gonna have any friends after this," Y/n brushed a hand through her hair as she let out a long sigh.

"James's turn next!" Callum smirked, "I'm gonna say... 'Can you do me a favor and lemme peg you?' You're gonna have to apologize to everyone after this, Y/n," Callum shook his head.

"This hurts me. You've hurt me. How could you do this to me?" Y/n cringed.

"You had a week to tell your friends something weird was gonna happen on your texts and social medias," Callum looked over to Y/n.

"I'm gonna need bleach after this," Y/n sighed.

Y/n's phone buzzed. "Oh, George texted us back!" Callum grinned, reopening Y/n's texts with George.

" 'Y/n, are you alright?' Oh, he already knows something's up," Callum shook his head.

"I told you he was gonna know something was going on," Y/n bit her lip.

"I can fix this. 'I'm okay, but I'd be better if we were together at the moment." Callum smiled, continuing to text the commentary YouTuber. "Let's see, James left you on read!"

"I'm not surprised. I'm friends with his girlfriend, I feel horrible," Y/n hid her face in her hands.

"We're not gonna poke the bear with James because you're already getting into enough trouble," Callum smiled. "Will still hasn't opened your text yet."

"I'm scared," Y/n returned to biting at her nails.

"You should be," Callum looked over to her again. "Let's open Twitter again."

There had been plenty of DMs sent to Y/n on Twitter with a lot of confused replies to her tweet.

"This is absolutely amazing," Callum scrolled through the replies. "I'm gonna tweet something new."

"I'm gonna get so fucking canceled," Y/n sighed.

"Alright, I'm gonna say... '5 likes and I'll burn ImAllexx's Internet Sensation merch," Callum was already typing.

"No, not Alex! You've already done so much, why Alex?" Y/n was freaking out at this point. She was surprised Alex hadn't tried reaching out to her yet over what she was posting and texting to his friends. James should've told him what Y/n texted him by now.

As expected, Y/n's phone began to buzz again. Only this time she was being called by her boyfriend, Alex Elmslie.

"No!" Y/n yelled, grabbing onto the roots of her hair, "he knows something's wrong!"

"Y/n, I'm gonna pick up. You can't talk though," Callum smirked.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Hey, I'm controlling your phone for the next thirty minutes," Callum grinned, hitting the green pickup button.

"Y/n, are you alright? I'm so confused over your tweets, is this some kind of joke? James also told me you sent a sext to him? What the fuck? Do you have something to tell me? Do you wanna break up?"

The more Alex spoke, the more Y/n's heart broke. Alex suffered from anxiety, so she could only imagine how he was feeling right now.

Y/n bit her lip, making eye contact with Callum, he only put a finger to his lips, motioning for her to stay quiet.