𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

The day was coming to an end, Y/n had gotten off her job early. Instead of going home and spending her Friday night by herself, Y/n had decided to stop by her boyfriend's place. It had been a couple of days since Y/n and George had last seen each other in person. Maybe she'd be able to spend the night and she and George would be able to go out and do something fun together. Whether it was just dinner or a movie date, they had always enjoyed spending time with one another.

    A moment after knocking, the door had opened to reveal Alex. Breaking Bad was playing on the TV in the living room.

    "Hey Y/n, are you here to see George?" The short brunette moved to the side, opening the door to give Y/n access into the flat.

    "Yeah, is he here right now?" The girl smiled, walking past Alex. "Is he busy?"

    "Yeah, he's here. He's in his room working on editing at the moment, but you should go in and see him. He loves your surprise visits."

    Alex was right, George loved when Y/n would randomly show up at the flat to hang out with him. George saw her more than a girlfriend, he saw her as a friend, a good friend. They had a lot of common interests and constantly got along. They had been dating for over a year and yet not once had they disagreed on something. Even before George had asked Y/n out, they had been good friends.

    Entering George's bedroom, Y/n's eyes fell on the boy hunched over his desk. His headphones were on, he didn't seem to notice that Y/n walked in the room. The curtains were pulled back to show a tint of orange in the sky. The sun had already begun to disappear, making the sky a beautiful mix of orange and blue. Y/n walked over to George's bed, tossing her purse on top of it before making her way to her boyfriend. As soon as she came into reach of him, she placed her hands on his shoulders beginning a gentle massage as she took a glance at his screen.  The video had been paused on him wearing his disguise as he looked at his computer.

    As soon as Y/n had touched him, George flinched. For the past two hours he had been editing while being undisturbed. Feelings someone's hands on him out of nowhere was terrifying, he hadn't even noticed someone came into the room. Glancing up, his eyes looked with his girlfriend, as soon as he realized it was her, he relaxed. Pulling his headphones down to around his neck, he spoke up.

    "I didn't realize you came in."

    "I know," Y/n hummed softly. "Babe, you're so tense. Take a break."

    George leaned his head back as he closed his eyes, Y/n's hands really did work magic. "I just wanna finish editing this video."

    "And I don't want you to be overstressed," she shot back, continuing to massage her boyfriend's shoulders. George sat up, pulling his headphones off and placing them on his desk before turning in his chair. As soon as he faced Y/n, he pulled the girl into his lap, wrapping his arms around her as he hugged her. George buried his face into the crook of her neck as she buried one of her hands into his messy hair.

    "Georgie, take a break for the night. Come lay down with me for a bit."

    There was a moment of silence between the couple. Y/n gently brushed her fingers through George's hair during the silence. Being with her always relaxed George, he loved having her close. She'd always know what to say to make him calm down.

    "...Okay."

    George had gone to change into his p.js as Y/n turned on his TV. Opening up Netflix, Y/n began to look for something good to watch. Scrolling past George's Continue Watching, Y/n had noticed he had been watching Two Sentence Horror Stories. A few days earlier he and Y/n had been taking the piss out of the show and had been making jokes about it. Maybe he actually became interested in it.