𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞-𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬🌸

Start from the beginning

Something didn't sit right with George when it came to the thought that Y/n was with somebody else. Maybe it was because he hadn't found someone before her. Maybe it was because he could still remember her yelling at him; "There's plenty of more fish in the sea, Somebody can easily take your place." Yes, the words were harsh but that didn't mean Y/n wasn't speaking the truth.

But I hate to think about you with somebody else

George's heart ached. He hadn't really spent much time dwelling on the breakup. As soon as he became a single man once again, he tried to avoid thinking about dating and Y/n. He just wanted to waste time away playing FIFA with his friends and doing YouTube things.

It finally clicked for George how bad the breakup actually was. George had made Y/n cry. What the fuck was wrong with him?

"You need to get off my fucking ass, Y/n! I can't get a chance to think with you breathing down my fucking neck!" George yelled, he had begun to stomp around Y/n's flat. He was obviously in a mood that night, but that didn't keep Y/n from trying to comfort him and try to get him to open up about what had been upsetting him.

"Well, I'm sorry I want to know what's upsetting my boyfriend," Y/n snapped, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Nothing is fucking wrong, you're just being annoying as hell," George had responded, he hadn't bothered to lower his voice.

"Being concerned over how my boyfriend is feeling is annoying to you, George?" Y/n bit her lip. What was she doing wrong? Should she just not care about how George was feeling? Why did he suddenly turn it all on her and make her the bad guy?

"You don't understand that I'm fucking fine! Every time I try to talk to you, you always question me about something upsetting me when I'm clearly fine!" George approached Y/n. She had been sitting on the couch, making George much taller than her. He loomed over her making Y/n feel quite vulnerable.

George shook his head, no wonder he didn't like to dwell on those memories. He acted like such a dick to her.

Our love has gone cold

Blinding Lights was being blasted on speakers as George entered the building. He and a couple of other friends had been invited out to a party. At first he wasn't going to go, but with Becky finally convincing him, he caved in.

The party was like any other, couples were making out in the corner of rooms, red solo cups were scattered everywhere, every room was crowded, a beer pong table had been set up in the backyard, and of course the air held a stench of strong alcohol. George already knew there was no chance he was gonna stay here for any longer than an hour. This just wasn't his type of crowd.

You're intertwining your soul with somebody else

As the Dj continued to blare popular music, George began to make laps around the house, looking for anyone familiar to talk to. The group of friends he had come to the party with had scattered, maybe he shouldn't have caved in to Becky convincing him to come along.

Finally, George spotted a familiar face. But there was no chance in hell he'd try talking to them. Y/n stood in the corner of the living room. The room was dim, so the light of her phone had illuminated her face in a beautiful type of way. George couldn't help but stare, it had been a good amount of time since he had last seen Y/n in person.

I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone

It hadn't taken long before a tall brunette had appeared by her side. George didn't recognize him, maybe he was the new boy toy Y/n had started talking to. Y/n smiled up at the guy as he wrapped an arm around her waist. George bit his lip as he continued to watch his ex, something about what he was seeing was deeply upsetting him.