𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐍𝐄🌸

Start from the beginning

    "Sorry."

    "Is sorry the only thing you say?" the brunette gently grasped Y/n's injured hand, bringing it under the faucet. The h/c girl let out a hiss from the feeling. "I'm sorry, it's just to get the dirt and blood off. I'll lower the water pressure."

    With his free hand, he played with the handle for a quick second. The water calmed, making Y/n's hand relax a bit more. Gently, the brunette moved her hand, his thumb gently stroking over her skin as the dirt and blood went down the drain. Finally, the brunette pulled Y/n's hand away from the water, turning the faucet off.

    "It wasn't as big as I expected, which is good," the brunette hummed, examining Y/n's hand. The blood flow had calmed tremendously. With a free hand, he opened the first aid kit, digging for a band-aid. Finding a decent-sized band-aid, he put it on over her wound gently, a thumb brushing over the band-aid once it had covered the wound.

    "Thank you," Y/n finally spoke up.

    "Yeah, no problem," the brunette shrugged, closing the first aid kit. "Good to hear you can say something else besides 'sorry'."

    Y/n let out a small giggle, "Yeah... anyways I better get back to cleaning up that mess I made."

    "I'll help you with it, let me just get some cleaning supplies instead of burying our hands in dirt and glass," the brunette gave a smile. This was the first time Y/n had seen him smile, his smile looked amazing on him.

    "There you are, Y/n!"

    As Y/n and the brunette walked back into the room where she had made a mess, their attention had been brought to Y/n's sister. Gee had already cleaned up the mess.

    "Leave it to my sister to clean up my messes," Y/n smiled.

    "I've been doing it since we were kids," Gee let out a laugh. "I see you've met, Will."

    "I never caught your name," Y/n looked over to Will. "I like it."

    "Yeah, you must be Y/n. Gee has talked a lot about you," Will kept his smile.

    "Hopefully all good things," Y/n gave a glance to her sister. 'Gee, please don't ruin my shot with this amazing guy by telling all my embarrassing stories.'

    "Don't give me that look," Gee scoffed with a smile. "I could never talk shit on my beautiful sister."

    "You never know."

    "Anyways, now that's all sorted out, I'd like to steal my sister away from you Will," Gee smiled, grabbing onto her sister's arm.

    "Sure, Gee," Will gave a nod. "I'm gonna get back to unpacking."

    Gee quickly dragged Y/n down the hall before finally entering a room. The blue-haired girl shut the door, leaving them in privacy.

    "You two need to date."

    "What?" If Y/n was drinking anything, she would've spit it out.

    "I mean it, you kept giving him that look you use to give your ex," Gee grinned.

    "Tom cheated on me."

    "Will isn't Tom," Gee shot back. "And you haven't dated anyone or even looked into dating for over a year! I wanna see my sister get married!"

    "Okay, maybe I do think Will is kinda hot, but I doubt it's gonna happen. He probably isn't interested," Y/n let out a sigh.

    "You never know until you try," Gee hummed, taking a seat on her gamer chair.

    It was only a week later when Y/n found herself walking towards Gee and Will's shared flat with a new dieffenbachia plant. It was almost like Deja Vu.

    Gee had invited Y/n over to spend the night. They planned to make dinner together and have a Netflix marathon in Gee's room. Part of Y/n was excited, another part of her was a bit nervous. Why was she nervous? One word; Will. For the past week, he had been on Y/n's mind. And unfortunately, Y/n had developed a crush on her sister's roommate.

    "Hey, Y/n."

    The door opened to reveal not Gee, but Will. His hair was wet and he smelled amazing. Obviously, he had just gotten out of the shower. "Gee said you'd be spending the night. Come on in."

    "I brought a new plant," Y/n cracked a small smile. "I promise I won't break it this time."

    "That's good," Will returned the smile. "Let me take it from you before you get the chance to."

    "Thank you."

    "Y/n!"

    Gee ran up to Y/n, jumping into her arms.

    "Hi, sis," Y/n groaned, holding Gee up.

    "Y/n, you've gotten stronger," Gee laughed. "Last time you dropped me within seconds."

    "You might wanna get off her before she does it again or pops a vein, Gee," Will walked over to the kitchen, placing the plant down on the kitchen.

    "Sorry, Y/n," Gee let go of Y/n as her feet touched the ground once again.

    "It's fine, Gee," Y/n laughed, regaining her breath. "Anyways, let me put my stuff down and let's get to cooking dinner."

    "Here Y/n, I'll take your bag to Gee's room," Will offered up a hand to Y/n, just as he did the previous week when helping her up from the floor.

    "Thank you, Will," Y/n smiled at the brunette before handing her bag to him. As soon as Will was out of earshot, Gee was quick to start talking.

    "Date him, ate him, date him-"

    "Shut it!" Y/n practically hissed, "you're gonna expose me!"

    "Sorry."

    Cooking dinner had gotten messy, Y/n and Gee started throwing food at each other, causing Will to step in. Eventually, the trio decided just to order takeout instead of making the kitchen messier. Eventually after eating their food, Gee had excused herself to take a shower, leaving Will and Y/n alone.

    "Here, let me help you clean up," Y/n had already begun to pick up after herself and Gee's mess.

    "Thank you, Y/n."

    There was a moment of silence between Will and Y/n as they cleaned.

    "Uh, Y/n... I have a question. But I don't want to seem like I'm intruding."

    "What's up?" Y/n paused throwing some trash away to look at the green-eyed boy.   

    "...Do you have a boyfriend?"

    "No."

    "Oh."

    "...Do you have a girlfriend?"

    "No."

    "Oh, okay."

    Another moment of silence passed between them.

    "Hey, Y/n. Could I ask you another question?" Will paused what he was doing. He pulled off his cap, brushing a hand through his hair.

    "What is it, Will?" Y/n looked over to him once more.

    "Do you really think I'm hot?" Will blurted out the question. There was a moment of silence as a small smile appeared on Y/n's face.

    "Were you evasdropping?"

    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I walked by and accidentally overheard you two talking-"

    "Yes Will, I think you're hot," Y/n kept a smile on her face.

    "Do you think I could take you out to dinner next weekend?" A smile cracked on Will's face from hearing Y/n's response.

    "I don't see why not," the h/c girl gave a shrug. Once again, there was a moment of silence, only for Will to speak up once again.

"Should we tell Gee?"

WC: 1.7K+