9. That Girl With The Carpet

Dear diary, I love to read.

I turned the page of my book and not my lip. Right now, a girl named Talia is trying to fight a dragon and she's loosing. Somehow I always get stuck in my books!

Talia swung her sword at the dragons wing and it tore through the rough silver flesh. Talia was about to finish it off but the staging cried in pain and swung his tail at her feet, making her fall on her back and her sword flew out of her hand and slid down the cliff--

"Elsa!"
Anna screamed loudly in my ear.

I jumped and dropped My book. As I picked it back up, I glared at my sister.
"What?"

"I'm going to the market place."

"Okay."

Anna left, her vivid red braids bouncing on her shoulders.

I went back to my book to find it shut. I lost my page. Out of eight hundred and sixty-four pages, I lost my page.

"Chapter sixteen: The Ruby And The Trap; Chapter seventeen: A Pathetic Attempt; chapter eighteen: Dragon Slaying!" I finally found my page.

I finished my chapter and closed my book for the day. I could see Anna leaving in the carriage. Still, her long red braids were flying behind her in the wind.

After a while, I got bored and went outside in the courtyard. I sat down a read my book. I didn't care that it was lightly snowing, the cold never bothered me anyway.(😉)

I heard a distant scream. I panicked q looked around. I stood up to get a better look of everything and the scream came again. I then realized it was a happy, excited sort of scream.

I dropped my book, staring at the thing zooming through the sky.

It was a girl. On a carpet. In the sky.

She wasn't alone. There was a boy with her. They were laughing. I decided this was normal and I wasn't crazy because I have ice powers.

I grabbed my book from the floor and sat down again, flipping back to my page. After a while, the distant echo of laughs was unbearable. I was about to blast them out of the air.(not really)

Some strong words were about to escape my mouth when a familiar voice boomed across the courtyard.

"HEY ELSY!"

"Hey Jack. is that my new nickname?"

"Yup."

I smirked and looked up at the soaring couple. "Those two are super annoying." I stated.

"Yeah. I heard 'em when I came over here. Geez, they're loud."

I snickered. "Let's mess with them, since they are clearly messing with us."

"Oh no." Jack rolled his eyes.

I fake laughed evilly and put on an evil grin. I tapped my fingers together and Jack smiled too.

//

Jasmine's POV

It was snowing very little, so Aladdin and I thought we'd bring out the carpet.

We were bragging in front of a blond girl that looked my age who was reading a book. She stood up and looked up at us. A blond boy came up to her and they talked. I screamed and laughed as the girl looked up. I couldn't even see their faces, just blurry little dots.

I landed on one of the roofs of the walls of the courtyard and the two blinds were gone.

Just then, a blizzard struck. I couldn't see anything and I was freezing to death.

It stopped and I looked up as it started again. I heard histairical laughter and the blizzard stopped.

The blinds were laughing at us and we flew away, absolutely embarrassed.

------

So yah, I used to love Jas and Al but now I'm gonna make them hate Elsy and Jack-Jack. Idk!😂😂😂😜

Vote,comment, ship Jelsa.

Thanks guys! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!😘❤️😉