6. Giselle the Hippie

Dear diary, I was watching all of this when it happened.

Anna's POV
Giselle. A girl with no care in the world that she was embarrassing herself, sat at our table. I smirked at her as she sang loudly.
I sat with another girl named Alice. She had blond hair, blue eyes and was pretty short for our grade.
This is my first day sitting at lunch without Elsa. The other days, I've just never bothered to come.
"Alice. Wanna ditch her?" I asked. Why am I being so mean? One part of me asked. Shut up Anna, you're bad and that's it! The other half countered. I sighed. What was going on?
Alice glared at me. I shrugged.
Alice left the table and joined a boy in a long, ugly top hat and two twin boys with red hair. Another girl with black hair and a red dress joined them and took out a pack of cards. I shrugged again and turned to see Giselle skipping around the lunch room, with her tray, and setting it down at a packed table, still singing.
The table had a boy with a crown and fancy robes, a boy with dress clothes, and a girl with black curly hair. Along with a girl in a scary looking dress and a chipmunk relaxing in some untouched hot chocolate. I got up and threw my food away. Elsa and her friends entered the room, laughing and talking. I ran to the hall.

Punzie's POV
It was going to be Christmas in three days, and Jack and Elsa were very excited to blend in with the weather. I, on the other hand, having healing powers, and Anna and Merida have fire. Hiccup had flying and a new boy I met, Flynn, had sneaking.
Flynn was cute. None of the others had met him. Just me. He was in all my classes.
Just for fun, I'll tell you everyone's schedules!
Me: Control, Force, English, History, Lunch, Math, Animals, Electives(art)
Elsa: Animals, Force, Math, Control, Lunch, English, History, Electives(drama)
Flynn: Control, Force, English, History, Lunch, Math, Animals, Electives(art)
Merida: Force, English, Math, Control, Lunch, Animals, History, Electives(archery)
Hiccup: History, Animals, Control, English, Lunch, Force, Math, Electives(dragon riding)
Anna: Math, English, Animals, Control, Lunch, History, Force, Electives(Music)
Students I know in the school: Alice, Giselle,Mulan, Belle, Cindy, Ariel, who takes the underwater part of the school, P.J., Snow-white, Aurora, Jasmine, Aladdin, A boy with dark skin name Genie, who followed Aladdin and Jasmine around, A blond girl named Tinkerbell, and a shy girl named Maleficent. But that was a quarter of a quarter of half the students at school so . . .

Flynn smirked at me as I dropped my notebook near his feet in Animals class. I jumped of my stool and was just about to grab it when he kicked it with his foot, and it slid across the room next to Mrs.Rays desk. I narrowed my eyes at him and pursed my lips. He looked taken aback. I smiled inside my head.
I walked over to the front of the room, with everyone watching me, and grabbed my notebook. Mrs.Rays was still writing on the board. I was just about to get back on my seat when I heard Mrs. Rays say, "Rapunzal, to the principals office." I stopped in my tracks and snatched my bag. I made a face at Flynn. He mouthed something but I turned my head.
I was just outside the principals office. A women , who was our vice principal walked out of the room in a pink and white polka dot dress and pink high heels. It was Miss Minnie. Her black hair was let down today and she was smiling brightly.
I entered the room and Principal Mickey said hi. I did to.
He had black hair, red pants, a black jacket, and yellow shoes.
"Mrs. Rays told me that you created a distraction in her class. Is that true?" He asked.
"Yes. Well-- no! Um. . ."
"What?"
"Well, I wouldn't have gotten up and created a 'Distraction' if Flynn didn't kick my book across the room." I said.
Principal Mickey called Mrs. Rays classroom and Flynn stalked into the room.
He sat next to me, and i ignored him staring at me as Principal Mickey questioned him.

During electives, Flynn was still staring at me when he asked, "Will you go out with me?"

Aouthers note: This chapter is dedicated to Giselle herself, because she kind of is a Disney princess, but shes not really noticed. Thanks guys!

--- Whisper