"You're right," Hoseok nodded. "Because you two could be really dating."

Jungkook groaned again as he grabbed his pillow and hit his friends with. "I. do. not. like. Taehyung." Jungkook said in between each hit.

"Yes, you do!" Hoseok yelled as he attempted to dodge Jungkook's hits.

"You're just in denial," Yoongi said as he tried fixing his disheveled hair. He didn't even bother trying to dodge Jungkook's hits.

Jungkook sighed in annoyance as he put his pillow back where it was. "Whatever, as long as Seokjin-"

"Jungkook!"

The said male jolted up off the bed, startled to see his brother standing in the doorway. He exchanged a worried glanced between his friends, hoping that Seokjin didn't hear anything.

I should have locked the door.

"Uh...yes?" Jungkook asked.

"The date wasn't that bad, I mean not with you, but with Namjoon, and you with Taehyung. It was actually nice. Taehyung really seems like he loves you. I almost thought he was about to kiss you too."

Jungkook's face was red as he walked over to Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok exchanging smirks. "Uh... yeah it was a nice date. And Taehyung he kissed me after you left," Jungkook lied. "We're just both...shy to kiss in front of others."

Seokjin nodded. "Ahh, I see, well, whenever you guys want to come on another double date, I'm down for one, goodnight, Jungkook," Seokjin said before waving to Hoseok and Yoongi.

Jungkook closed to the door of his room as soon as Seokjin left. He made sure to lock it too because he didn't want his brother to suddenly come in again and possibly overhear them.

"Well, that was random and...nice of Seokjin?" Yoongi asked, confused. "Seokjin never gives you compliments."

"Do you think he heard us talking about Taehyung and I not being a real couple?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't think so," said Hoseok. "As Yoongi said, Seokjin never gives you compliments so he still believes that you two are a thing."

"Anyways, about that next double date? When is it?" Asked Yoongi sheepishly.

"And tell us about that almost kiss that Seokjin mentioned," said Hoseok.

Jungkook groaned as he grabbed his pillow and began hit his friends with it again all while Hoseok and Yoongi laughed in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung sighed as he was back home. He felt so lonely without hearing his sister or his father. Lately, he's grown used to Jungkook's company even though he didn't like him at first.

Taehyung only has Jungkook's company and the younger's friends, Hoseok and Yoongi to keep him from breaking down.

But when he's alone, Taehyung can't hold back the pain he feels. He misses his family and he wants to bring them back to their normal selves.

As he lied on his bed, Taehyung's hand reached out to touch the necklace around his neck that his sister gave him. Usually, Jennie would be the one to comfort Taehyung whenever he wasn't feeling well.

With a sigh, Taehyung sat up on his bed and went to the only person he could rely on for some comfort.

As his body emerged from underwater, his tears were dried away by the wind as he was picked up on a cloud and carried up to Mount Olympus.

The older knocked on a door and Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung standing outside his room, with his eyes glazed with tears.

"Taehyung?" The younger asked as he pulled the older inside his room and closed the door behind him.

Yoongi and Hoseok were laying on the floor. They gave Jungkook a questioning look as the younger pulled Taehyung to sit on his bed.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?"

Instead of answering, Taehyung suddenly wrapped his arms around Jungkook, causing the younger to fall onto the bed, Taehyung's body laying over his.

Yoongi and Hoseok stood up and headed out of the room, not before Hoseok winked and Yoongi made a heart with his hands.

"I'm sorry, I just feel so lonely without my family," Taehyung whispered against the younger's neck.

Jungkook's arms hesitantly wrapped around Taehyung. "No, I'm sorry," he whispered. "It's my fault your family turned to stone."

"No, you didn't know the artifact was cursed."

"Still, I feel guilty." And he did. Jungkook did feel guilty, he has his family, despite not having a healthy relationship with them, but Taehyung doesn't and the older did have a happy relationship with his family.

"We've gotten close for two weeks now and you're the only person I feel like I can actually go to, despite our arguments," Taehyung whispered truthfully.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he thought about the time he, Taehyung, and Hoseok were almost caught in Aphrodite's room. He was panicking and Taehyung helped him calm down with a hug, making him feel secure in the older's arms.

Jungkook's arms tightened around Taehyung, wanting to make the older feel comforted just as Taehyung had comforted him.

"Hey, don't cry, I know we argue a lot and complain about having to fake date you, but if that's what I have to do in order to not make my brother or anyone else suspicious, then I will, just so that I can help you get your family back."

Taehyung raised his head from Jungkook's neck and stared at the younger through his tear-filled eyes.

"I'll help you get your family back," Jungkook repeated as he watched a tear escape Taehyung's eye and fall onto his cheek.

Taehyung nodded as he wiped away his tear that had fallen on his cheek before rolling off him. The two of them laid on their side as Jungkook whispered comforting words to Taehyung all while Taehyung pulled the younger closer to him before drifting off to sleep.

The door of Jungkook's room opened an hour after they had fallen asleep. Yoongi and Hoseok had forgotten to lock the door behind them as a head poked in staring at the two bodies wrapped around each other in confusion before leaving and closing the door again.