18; No Where To Be Found

Thank you so much for 2k reads and 200 votes 💜

Also, JUNGKOOK IS BLONDE AHHHHHHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We totally look like a couple," said Taehyung as he walked alongside Jungkook, as he finished eating Jungkook's ice cream.

"No we don't," said Jungkook. "I can't believe the lady asked that."

"I can, even your brother believed us when we saw us supposedly kiss."

"It wasn't a real kiss and we're not really dating. We're fake dating remember?"

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook and leaned his face closer towards him. "Would you rather it been a real kiss and for us to be actually dating?"

Jungkook ignored Taehyung's question and stepped aside before looking down at the piece of paper in front of him and looking back up, "We're here."

Taehyung frowned but nonetheless followed Jungkook towards the house. Jungkook knocked while Taehyung stood beside him, waiting for the door to open.

A few moments later, a woman opened the door and stared at Jungkook and Taehyung in confusion. "Can I help you?"

"We're looking for Hyejin," said Jungkook.

"Yes, that's me."

Jungkook held up the picture of his father for Hyejin to look at. "Do you recognize this man?"

"Junseo," Hyejin replied. "Why are you showing me a picture of him?"

"Listen," said Taehyung as he stepped forward. "We know what happened with you and the guy in the photo. We just need to ask you a question."

"What kind of question?" Hyejin asked suspiciously.

"Well, we know you and this guy were cursed with a bracelet and we want to know how to undo it," Taehyung said.

Hyejin let out a sigh before opening her door wider. "Come in," she said.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked in before Hyejin closed the door behind them. Then she directed them to her living where she sat down on a couch and Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the other across from her.

"You know, I never expected someone to come and ask me about a cursed object. Anyway, I met a woman," Hyejin started. "She cursed me and Junseo."

Jungkook nodded. "We know, that's why we're here. We want to know how to undo the curse."

"Why do you two even want to know?" Hyejin asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"My boyfriend here just told you," said Taehyung as he put his hand over Jungkook's. "We want to know how to undo the curse."

Jungkook pulled his hand away from Taehyung and intertwined his other hand to avoid Taehyung from trying to put his hand over his or hold it. "Yes, we really need to know."

Hyejin didn't seem very convinced with their answer, but nonetheless, she began to explain. "When Junseo and I were cursed and turned to stone, it was because of a bracelet he gave me. He didn't seem to know it cursed either."

"So then what happened?" Taehyung asked.

"We were both turned to stone. Then one day, this goddess came and undid the curse. She turned out to be Junseo's wife. Turns out, he had a wife and I was the mistress." Hyejin's face then morphed into one of disbelief. "And to think that he proposed to me. He was going to marry me while already married to another woman, but anyway, I'm not sure how the woman undid the curse, all I know is that she had another bracelet identical to the one that bastard, Junseo gave me."