CHAPTER 8: CAUGHT

CHAPTER 8: CAUGHT
Chapter Song Theme: Light Me Up // Icona Pop

Third Person's POV

       Jennie started to feel the same burning sensation again when Lisa moved on top of her, pinning her and taking all the control like what dominants usually do. There was no malicious physical touch that happened, yet, she could already feel her arousal. She was sure that her panties were ruined by getting soaked.

       “W-What are you doing?” Jennie stuttered while asking. She was nervous and sweating really hard. She knew to herself that she was heating up which was kinda weird for her because the sky outside seemed to be brawling in pool of rain with the match of the strong wind. I should be feeling cold, not burning.

       She met Lisa's eyes. Those hazels that she's in love to, stared back on her brown orbs. Now, her chocolate brown eyes felt like melting under the intense gaze of the woman that was on top of her.

       “I've told you, I don't want anything. I only want you, just you, Jennie,” Lisa said, her voice became lower and huskier than her normal speaking voice. Her beautiful hazel eyes almost turned black and it was all fixed on Jennie.

       “Haven't I told you that you're really beautiful?” Lisa asked, her eyes fixating on her point of view 'till it landed on the woman's natural pink lips. Damn. She wants Jennie's lips. She wants to tug those, graze it between her teeth and bruise it as a territorial seal. The lips belong to her. Mine.

       Jennie gulped seeing Lisa was staring on her lips. She felt like the Thai was already claiming her inside her thoughts. Her thoughts? It could be nasty, or a little bit dirty.

       Fuck, I want the second one. Dirty.

      Jennie yearned, getting a little impatient because of the need of touch between her thighs. This is Lisa's fault. She whipped her head to the side to avoid Lisa's stares. She can sense her cheeks getting red by now.

       “Y-You already told me about that earlier,” Jennie answered which got a soft hum from Lisa. “Well, I'm going to say this again and again, Miss Kim, you are really beautiful,” the Thai said with all honesty and sincerity that she have.

       “T-Thanks,” Jennie replied shortly, quite getting awkward with their positions but she doesn't want Lisa to move away either. She can't understand herself on why she was feeling that but she couldn't even restrain herself to the woman. The situation drove her nuts.

       She tried to escape from the tall Thai lady in underneath but eventually failed as Lisa's strength was quite impressive more than hers.

       Lisa showed a smirk before pressing her lips on hers. At first, Jennie didn't respond to the kiss that Lisa initiated but when the woman pulled her nape to deepen their kiss, she was already intoxicated with the taste of her lips, completely losing the fuss inside her mind.

       Buong puso niyang tinutugon ang mapusok na halik ng dalaga at ginaya ang paggalaw ng labi nito, she was biting and sucking her lips carelessly.

       Their bodies are now pressing on each other as Lisa gave in her own weight on Jennie's body.

       Lisa stared deep into her eyes when their lips parted. It shouts genuine care and gentleness. Although, her intensions for the night were actually far from being gentle.

       “Do you want me to continue?” she asked. Now, it's all upon on Jennie's decision. Does she want her to continue pleasing her? Her body craves for the touch, but would she allow her to?