CHAPTER 2: DRINK THE NIGHT AWAY

NAGTINGINAN ang dalawa sa mata ng isa't-isa, seryoso ngunit puno ng magkakaibang emosyon. The color of the woman's dark hazel eyes met the gentleman's depths, both are drowning as they stare at each other.

       Hinawakan ng lalaki ang kamay ng dalaga at hinila palapit sa kanya—kasunod mismo sa kanyang katawan. Their hot sweating bodies cohere with their minds containing a fog of perennial passion.

       His big masculine veiny hands smoothly went to the lady's perfect lean waist as she also placed her arms around his neck. She leaned closer, swaying her hips along with the beat of the music like a desirable pendulum that everyone would want to have, and his partner does the same too.

       Lisa's hand and his' intertwined at the last part of the music, the man is caging her around his tan muscled biceps, not even cutting their ferocious stare. Holding each other's hands, the two both bowed down in unison with the last beat.

       Tagaktak ang pawis ng dalawa habang hingal na hingal. Both chests were rising and falling rapidly as they watched themselves at the practice room's mirror.

       “Nice practice, Lili,” sabi ni Jungkook at nakipaghigh five pa kay Lisa pero dumiritso lang ang mga daliri nito sa pagitan ng sa dalaga, his fingers slipped composedly, making their hands intertwine once again.

       “Okay, JK, that was smooth,” Lisa said and the two dancers' laugh echoed the corners of the room before they let go of each other's hand.

       They knew each other well for a very long time now, so there's no malice happening anymore everytime they do physical contact, it's like part of their closeness. Jungkook is already like a younger brother to Lisa and she can feel he thinks the same too; she, as her noona.

       “By the way, saw you yesterday at the mall,” kuwento ng binata habang nagpapahid ito ng sariling pawis.

       Lisa's eyebrows knitted to him with a creased forehead. “Talaga? Bakit hindi mo ako nilapitan?” the woman asked. For her, it's somehow strange of him to think. Knowing Jungkook over years, he's the type of guy who's always friendly and in touch with everyone, like if he sees someone he knows, he'll approach and greet them casually.

       “I guess, you were with your girlfriend...?” he said, uncertain, and a soft laugh escaped from his thin lips with a teasing look to Lisa. “Ikaw noona, ha, hindi ka nagkukuwento sa akin na may special someone ka na pala,” the guy said and acted like he was deeply wounded by it.

       Lisa suppressed a laugh and shot him back a cringe look. “Kook, stop that. Hindi talaga bagay sa'yo magtampo.” She paused for a while and chuckled. “And I'm not into relationshits,” Lisa added and a Jungshook reaction registered on the man's face. He was almost choked with the bottle of water in his hands.

        “What?! If that girl isn't your girlfriend, then why on Earth she did kissed you?!”

       And with the word 'kiss' that came from Gguk's, Lisa once again remembered what happened to her yesterday at the mall with that deity. She wasn't sure and certain but maybe she was triggered for the ninth time today. Good heavens, she doesn't even know why the hell she's so affected by it.

       That mysterious pretty girl yesterday, she gave Lisa hard time to sleep last night. The kiss would always replay inside her mind and it turns her really almost insane. Yeah, really.fucking.insane, and it's annoying her for fuck's sake. She was confused and what irritates her the most was that she didn't even had the chance to ask for her name. She was just there, sitting at the bench with the book on her hand, confused and frozen. Completely acting like a teenager that just gotten her first fucking kiss. Fucking fuck!