Chapter 26: First Kill

Maxine's pov

"When that tragedy happened, that night, Jane called me helplessly. But it only took for a few seconds. I got a bad feeling that's why I tried calling Eloisa. She was crying and calling for help too. But we're late to save them. I don't know what happened to them or where are they until now. But I'm sure that they're together." sabi ni lola.

"When we came, we didn't find traces of them. Luckily Maxton escaped and we had the chance to save the remaining members of the clan. Maxton didn't want to come with us because he wants to look for his sister. That's why we let him" sabi ni Lolo.

Napatingin ako kay Max.

"You really love me more than I expected" I tease.

"Yah! That was long ago" tinaasan ko sya ng kilay.

"Now Maxton Raiku, don't be like that on your sister. Or else, I'll take away that dog of yours. Both of them" sabi ni lola na ikinangisi ko.

"J-joke lang po lola" sabi nya at ngumiti pa.

"Now, I'll be sending a few trained assassins from the three clans. They are the special forces and they can help to train each of your clan members" sabi ni Lolo.

"Really? Who are they?" tanong ni Max.

Tumayo si Lolo at lumapit sa desk nya. Nag dial sya at without a minute, andito na sa tapat namin ang labing dalawang assassins.

"Four from Montgomery, four from Takahashi and four from Montenery. As you come back to the Philippines, I want the three of you ruling the Lost empire that your parents built. Edward-Eloisa and Ashton-Jane alliance. It's a join forces of alliance from Montenery to Takahashi. Take your people to that empire and train them well. And I'll be sending the hunter assassins, senior gangsters and the last superior forces. They're the most skilled and greatest teams and individuals of all empires"

After a few minutes, nagring ang phone ni Aiko.

And I saw Scorpion running towards our direction.

Napatayo si Aiko habang nakatingin sakin.

"Mistress" nagtaka ako ng tawagin nya ako na parang nasa misyon pa kami.

"We need to go back to the Philippines right away" kinuha ko ang phone ko and I saw Libra calling me.

"Cancer and others! Can't contact and trace them. Who is he with?"

"He's with Liam and Tyron" sabi ko. Napatigil ako.

Kinuha ko ang bag ko at tumayo.

"and Aquarius" shit. Why did I forgot him?

"We gotta go" sabi ko.

"I'll have them follow you" yumuko kami sakanila bago tumakbo palabas.

"Here! A shortcut to the top" napatingin kami sa personal assassin ni lola. Tumakbo kami papunta don at umakyat.

Pagpasok sa plane, agad akong lumipat sa computer.

"Go to the house, Scorpio" utos ni Max. Tumango siya at nakita kong dala nya yung ibang ROYGBIV.

"If I knew that young man is him, I swear! I freaking swear that I'll kill him" inis na sabi ko.

"Who?" tanong ni Max.

"Aquarius" sabi ko.

"But he's been with us since 3 years"

"Anyone can deceive you. Maybe he's just waiting for me to come and show myself as who I really am" sabi ko.