Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Hi sorry if this bothered you!
Before anything else I told you about my promised edits of my book  characters superpowers it's done but watty just allow me to post one pic in a chap this time so yeah only Yuqi in the media is what I can share and this announcement is really about my new story

I just wanna tell you that I wrote another story,
But it's not Vsoo or a fanfic,
It's a romance with some sort of thriller and action, I'm just hoping that you wanna check this out.

I just wanna tell you that I wrote another story,But it's not Vsoo or a fanfic,It's a romance with some sort of thriller and action, I'm just hoping that you wanna check this out

The main characters are Kim Myungsoo and Bae Suzy

I hope you will check this out to those who read other story genres aside from vsoo or fanfics.

I'm embarrass to post this announcement because it looks desperate but maybe I'm desperate to give it reads I mean I send the chapter 1 to some of my friends and they said it's good. It's hard to be a writer and I don't like posting stories that only imaginary owls read.
I thought of deleting it but my concept is really good and yeah I got lots of story concepts in my brain but it's my favorite...

But most of the time I will post announcements this but no one will check and it hurts but I don't have the right to force you if you don't want to.

So this is chapter one, and if you think it have some R-18 it has just enough.

1삽화: 키스 우연한

PiNkIsHbLuE
3095

The night is dangerous, but I'm more dangerous, I assure myself and knew that this will be an easy job.
I hide behind a wall and wait for my target.
Where's my mask? Damn I forgot it, I need to do this quick.

The man already walk between the intersection and I immediately went out from my hiding place hovering behind him and pointed a knife on his waist, assuring that he won't see my face.

"Move or you will die, give me your money,"I said and the man shook in fear and give me the money quick.

I punch him enough to make him sleep.

"F*ck!" Someone saw what I did there's a witness! I need to get rid of him---

"Police! A thief!"The man shouted, damn it I run as fast as I could to escape the police.
Until it's dead end, I'm unable to run, the vehicles on my way made my steps petrified.
I saw a lady on the sidewalk.
This is the only way!
I quickly pulled her...

"What are you doing?!"Her eyes wide in terror, she tried to evade from me but I won't let her.

"Hurry kiss me!"Her expression held astonishment.

"What?!" Sh*t the police, I kiss her lips to hide my face.
Luckily the police didn't notice me and they naively passed but I'm granted with a slap.