Louder than bombs

Jisoo's POV:

"You need to watch this," Jennie said and started playing the video.

"So our drama entitled  Mr. CEO is on the climax," V said and Joy looks so happy beside her.

"The bed scene did you both did it for real? It seems so genuine," People started screaming.
"Uhhm no---"
"Yes of course!" Joy interrupted
"There's nothing wrong with that since we're both real lovers in real life and we enjoyed it so much,and we used protection so nothing is wrong,we did it to satisfy our fans," Joy happily said and the reporter blushed while the crowd cheer.

"What did you feel about it Mr. Kim?"
"Uhhm it was,like a....fulfillment to make such great scenes for fans but actually we didn't--"
"We enjoyed it right V?"
"Y-yeah"

*crash*
"Jisoo! My phone!"
"I'm right he's a liar," I glared and started crying it hurts .My heart exploded louder than bombs.
"Aish I told you right from the start! So what do you plan now?
Will you settle with V?" Jennie asked.
"No it's enough we're never getting back together I hate him," I said with pure hate.
"Jeongmal? Baek sae peoseunteo?(100℅?)"
"Yes baeksae,"
Jennie embraced me
"I'm sorry about my attitude before Soo-yah, but I'll be kinder now,we have a rehearsal later OK?" I just nodded.
I hate you Kim Taehyung...

Jennie's POV:

"Shi-ra-yah!"
"My kitty!"
Shi-ra grinned and look at Jane meaningfully.
"Miyeon?"
"She's an asset Jennie,"
I just nodded.
"I succeeded with my mission,I made Jisoo hate V,and that means you'll give me my price,"I said excitedly.

" Price?"I frowned.
"Yes...the poition which will make Jimin love me! You see I show my hate to Jisoo I even tried to kill Sana before just for it please, the potion," I said with twinkling eyes...

"Oh? Potion? Hahaha, very good that you surpassed the mission," Jane laughed.
"But there's no potions," Shi-ra grinned.
"W-what?!"
"They fooled you for short,they just used you," Miyeon said.
My jaw dropped, I felt like thousand guns shoot me.
"I did that against my conscience, I sacrificed a lot and you will tell me they just fooled me?" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah?" Miyeon ate a lollipop
"Who cares?" Jane rolled her eyes.
"You may leave now," Shi-ra said
"No my potion I'm begging you the potion,"

"Forget that," Shi-ra said and I know I can't do anything, I'm such a fool.A pathetic loser.
And guilt is what I'm feeling now.
I did a big mistake.

❄❄❄❄

Jane's pov:

"Do you know the things that Sana really likes or dislike?" Mom asked me.

"No....why?"
"She still have the golden book and we need that to know how to open the dark world," Mom explained.
"You mean you still don't know how to open the dark world?"I chuckled which made purple lights go in my direction which I easily blocked.

" Sorry Mom,"I said holding back a laugh.
"Minatozaki...do you know other people close to her aside from Im Nayeon?"

I shooked my head.

"Okay....how will we get the Golden book?" Mom asked.
"Maybe Miyeon knows," I lazily said and I heard mom's sighed.

"That's the problem with you,you always depend on Miyeon,you're the darkness' chosen one then your attitude is like that," Mom said glaring.

"I'm not the chosen one," I denied
"Well that's Miyeon's theory, if you're not then how will you explain your power's color?"
I deeply sighed.
"Eomma,I don't wanna be the chosen one,"
Imagining myself having a battle in the battle field really give me chills.
"Coward!"
"Mom, Miyeon is a dream torer maybe she can manipulate Sana's dream,"
"Nice call her,"
"She's in cube today,"
Mom harshly sighed
"I don't care hurry,"