Daejeon❄

Jisoo's POV:

I started fixing what I need and immediately rushed...
I looked at both of my arms... Shits the purple is spreading so fast...I hate it. It's already October and I think the next two months my stomach and my head will be fully invaded...not to mention I always wear the skin tone for my already purple legs...
I don't wanna cry because of it.
I also keep the hourglass inside my bag as much as possible I didn't mention it think about itor stare to lessen the terrified feeling inside me.
My purple skin doesn't do any harm though. I'm still feeling normal it just tingles when it spreads.
I sighed and just wear long gloves for my arms.

"Jichu"
"Yoongi?"
"Where are you going?"
He worriedly asked.
"I thought your mad with me,"
I pointed out.
"How can I get mad to someone I really love? It's okay even if you just used me," He said which tore my heart. I don't want anyone hurting because of me.
"I'm sorry," I just said.
"It's okay,now tell me where you are going," He said.
"Daejeon"
"And why?"
"Stop asking...seodulgereul" (I'm in a hurry)
"Okay I'll go with you,"
"No!"
"I'll go whether you like it or not,"
"You can't come," I said and faded with pink smokes.

Taehyung's POV:

I get the book from Jane and it went easy for she gave it to me without any questions...with her mother grinning ear to ear.
They must be happy that I'll open the portal to dark world.

I followed the red paper...I ride the train to Daejeon...I need to open the dark world I'm Kkaman and I need to do my mission.

I sleep fiddle my phone eat snacks repeatedly the skies went dark...but all I knew is I should open the dark world and set dark witches free.

Until the train opened and I'm already in Daejeon...
Where is the next book case here?
I need to find it.

I walked and pass a lot of trees I just followed the floating red paper till it leads me to a huge tree.

"There's nothing here...red paper you must be fooling me,"I looked at it well and saw a tiny hole.
" What's that?"
The red paper rolled itself and went on my fingers.
Okay.. I inserted the rolled paper on the tiny hole then suddenly the tree is splitted apart what is left is a medium size rock inside it which attach on the ground..I smiled as I sat down...hmm theres this carving here...
I clicked a certain button and it draws a chamber like a book container...cool!

I smiled as I find the red book from my bag.
"F*ck! Where the hell is that?!"
I close my eyes in frustration when I heard footsteps going farther... escaping.
I turned my head.

"Stop right there!" She turned...
"Haessar,"
"Your eyes... They were black
Don't let the darkness take over you don't open the dark world," She said.
"No! Return that book to me!"
"V.. No,"
"I'm Kkaman the darkness' chosen one!"

I motioned my hands to make dark smokes get the book.
But she protected it.

"Fuck!" I said and started making a dimensional change the world goes horizontal.... So we are walking at the side of the trees and buildings right now...
But the world didn't change it's us who changed positions.

"Damn what is this?" Haessar asked she's stepping on the side of a tree.
I used illusions for her....
I made every object around her look brittle and when she step them sure she'll fall.
I laughed when I saw her scared but there's a part in me that I wanna hold her but no.

Haessar floated using her pink smokes then she stepped on every brittle objects I projected then they turned into illusion particles like wrecking debris.
Her eyes glowed and she motioned the debris towards me making a scary effect I know it was illusion but that made me fall on endless sides of trees and I screamed my illusion faded only the dimension remained.