I blushed scarlet at his confession, and whisper back my own, “I love you too. I love having your pups. You have made me so happy.” He kissed my forehead and carried me out of our room and set me on the living room couch.

We would be eating in here at tray tables. It would be uncomfortable for me to sit at the kitchen table for long. Tonight it would be the twins, Kelly, Jax, Martha, and her mate Henry joining Devon and me for dinner. Martha had outdone herself. She had made a large beef roast with potatoes & carrots. She also made deviled eggs, pasta salad, macaroni & cheese, corn pudding, and big fluffy rolls. For dessert, she made a pumpkin pie, chocolate cream pie, and banana pudding. I ate everything. I think I was starting to slip into a food coma, but I noticed Kelly was shoveling down almost as much of dinner as I was.

Jax took this moment to stand up and tap on his glass as if he has an announcement to make. Kelly looked up from her plate but continued to eat. “I am so happy to be here surrounded by our family because Kelly and I have an announcement to make.” Kelly stopped eating and wiped her mouth before standing and entering into Jax’s embrace. “You all know how long we have been trying to have a pup of our own, and we got the news yesterday that it has finally happened. I’m going to be a dad,” Jax stopped and gazed lovingly at his mate, “And Kelly is going to be a mom. The best mom ever.”

We all screamed in joy and happiness for them. I waved Kelly over to me since I couldn’t really move. She sat on the couch and I gently pulled her into a hug. “I am so happy for you. Now I get to be the best aunt ever. Our kids will be close in age, so they will have cousins to play with. Even though you’re not really my sister, we will raise them that way.”

Kelly hugged me back, and said, “I can’t believe my fairytale has finally found its happily ever after. I’m so excited. And yes they will be the happiest of cousins growing and playing together. I love you guys so much. I am so happy that I have you here for me as my sister.” We hugged and cried into each other’s arms until Jax pulled her away so they could retire for the night.

Martha and Henry left soon after they finished cleaning up, and Devon carried me back to our bed. The pups were already asleep in their beds. Devon helped me undress and as he stood in front of me I grabbed his belt buckle.

I was sitting on the bed and was at about the right height for what I had in mind. His jeans hit the floor with a thump and I made sure his boxers followed with them. I licked my lips and looked Devon dead in the eye. His eyes were already black with lust and Dexter had risen to the surface to enjoy as well. I slowly licked just the tip in a circular motion. He growled deep in his chest. “Don’t tease” I leaned forward and took all I could in my mouth. I stroked the rest with my hand in the opposite rhythm of my mouth, while twirling my tongue as I pulled toward the tip. The entire time I kept direct eye contact. As he started to pant and growl out my name, I added my other hand to cradle his sack and roll it in my hands. At this, he came loudly and wet in my mouth. I sucked and licked till I had consumed every drop. I hear that sperm is healthy to consume while you are pregnant, so we have tested that theory with good results.

He laid me back on the bed and placed my legs over his shoulders as he slipped his head between my legs. I had too much eaten at dinner and found myself snoring before he could even start.

The next morning I woke up to the boys bouncing on the bed. “Mommy, Daddy wake up! Santa came, Santa came!” Xavier shouted. Xander just smiled and laughed, he was much quieter than his brother and only spoke when he had to. Xander jumped on Devon who cursed. Apparently, he had come down with his knee on the family jewels.