14: Never Leaving

Chapter 14: Never Leaving (Devon's POV)

Best night of my life ever. I still haven't slept. Izza passed out on me after our last round, but I continued to lay there enjoying the feel of her naked body wrapped around me. She passed out as I finished and I was not moving her off of my cock. She was so warm. I had shot into twice last night, and all I could think about was her bearing more of my pups. I had to work hard to not take her again in her sleep.

Izza had fulfilled all of my fantasies last night and more. I daydreamed about the look of her eyes as she stared up at me as she sucked my cock. I found myself growing hard at the thought of her perfect ass in the air as I took her from behind. I almost took her again as I remember the feel of her bouncing up and down on me as she rode out the end of our night.

I had been so wrong. Sex with my mate would never be boring or monotonous. She has a little freak in her, but still so innocently perfect. She is so responsive and ready to be had. I can't believe I waited this long to be proven wrong. Dex really is the smarter one of us two.

It was about 7 am when I felt her start to stir on top of me. "I know your awake Izza," I said brushing her hair back from her face. "Are you okay? I didn't hurt you last night did I?"

"No, I feel fine." What fine is not the word I was expecting, after everything we did last night.

"Just fine, Izza," I questioned. "Last night was amazing. You were indescribably perfect. I could spend all week in you and never get my fill love. Are you sore? If it's not too bad, I'd love to pick up where we left off before you passed out on me. I am so ready to go again." I was already hard and ready to take her, so I reminded her just how fine I felt in her. I flipped us over without disconnecting us and started to kiss her mark as I rocked in and out of her again.

"Dev, Dev stop." She panted, but at the same time, her body from the inside to the outside was gripping harder, pulling me in closer.

"Why?" Kind of past the point of stopping now baby. I continued my assault and there was no more talk of me stopping only her moans of faster, harder, and Yes Dev. Izza finished loud and wetly causing me to find my finish quicker than I had wanted. I stilled then finally pulled out of her. We had left behind a mess, but I was interested more in getting Izza cleaned up.

I carried her into the tiny shower, I really do need to remodel this for her if I'm going to spend more time in her room. My shower allows for more room, but her shower keeps me close to her. I had set her down and took my time cleaning her. I wish she would offer to do the same to me. I would love to feel her touch today. I used every bit of opportunity that I could to touch and kiss her. I made sure there wasn't a moment that our skin wasn't connected. She didn't speak while we were in the shower. She just kind of stood there as if in shock. Yes baby your mate is here and trying to be all you could have dreamed of.

She left my side to get dressed in yoga pants and a tank top. Yum... Showing off every perfect inch of her body. The doorbell rang and Izza went to answer it. I wrapped a towel around me and followed shortly behind her. I needed to at least get to the mudroom to get some basketball shorts.

I saw that Doctor Gabe was at the door with a stack of flattened boxes, packing tape, and markers. Coming up the walk behind him were her other friends from work. Izza turned to look at me, saying sorry with her eyes. My face dropped with realization. She still wanted to leave. Last night had changed nothing for her. Dexter rippled through me wanting to take over, but if I let him I would destroy Doctor Gabe who had a smug smile plastered across his face. I was panting as I tried to keep ahold of control and emitted a growl that made everyone flinch. Turning to leave, I punched the wall behind me leaving a hole in the place where my fist landed. I walked through the kitchen put some shorts on and yelled for Izza. "Izza we need to talk. NOW!"