"It's alright," I impart before pecking his lips. "I need to catch the bus. I don't want to miss my flight. That long, lonely, excruciating flight."

Namjoon looks up from his phone. "Sejin hyung's on his way to get you, drama queen."

I circle my arms around Namjoon's mid-section, feeling his heart beat against my cheekbone

I circle my arms around Namjoon's mid-section, feeling his heart beat against my cheekbone. "Thanks for texting him. You guys take such good care of me."

He lifts my chin so that we are staring at each other. "You take good care of us too."

I stand on my tippy toes in order to kiss him. It's deep, yet delicate and sweet, and as he gently cups my face, I melt under his touch. 

The two of us must have let the kiss drag on longer than we should've because someone clears their throat. I peek behind Namjoon and spot Sejin standing there awkwardly.

I remove myself from Namjoon's hands. "Oh, Sejin. It's nice to see you. Uh, when did you get here?"

"Nice to see you as well, Audaire. I came just a minute ago. Taehyung-ssi let me in."

"Tae, why didn't you say anything?"

He shrugs. "I would've, but you were busy doing...that."

I ruffle his hair. "I'm sorry, love."

Taehyung engulfs me in a hug. "No worries. Have a safe flight, okay?"

"You guys too."

"Are you ready to go?" Sejin inquires.

"No, but I need to get this ride in a death trap over with."

Namjoon once more calls me a drama queen and the eight of us say our goodbyes. I then tell them to enjoy the opulence that is a private jet.

I'm not jealous. Not at all.

"Let's hit the road, Sejin!"

***

"Good morning, everyone!" I greet as I approach Beck, Justin, and Addie.

"Wow, you're chipper for how early it is," Addie mentions.

"I'm likely delirious from exhaustion."

"Don't expect to get any sleep on this trip," affirms Beck. "We have a lot of shit to do."

"I'm so tired," Justin groans. "At least we have a long flight. We can get some shut-eye."

"Dancers," hollers Ye Jun, "it's time to board."

"Damn. I wanted a breakfast burrito first."

Addie rolls her eyes and grabs his wrist. "Come on, J. I'll buy you something on the plane."

***

The first five hours of the flight were pure hell. I had taken an anti-anxiety pill as soon as we got to our seats, but it didn't work; my nerves were through the roof. All I wanted were my boys. I wanted them to hold me, to tell stories to distract me, and to rub my back and say that everything would be just fine.