Chapter 6

“Please, don’t stop.” You whispered into his lips before planting another kiss.

Prince obeyed your orders and immediately went back to kissing and licking you as you groaned his name. Within two minutes Prince’s pants and underwear were off and he was sliding on a condom you had sitting in your dresser. His hands were softly shaking while he pulled it on so you reached down and slowly stroked it down with your hand. Prince tightly shut his eyes when your hands came into contact with his member and low moans escaped his half open mouth.

Without warning Prince slapped down your hand and crouched down, so that his forehead was touching yours.

“Let me do all the work.” He whispered kissing you sloppily on the neck. You were used to doing a little foreplay before having sex but Prince skipped most of that and quickly went to the full on sex. Prince slowly entered you, making you arch your back to the sudden trespass.

“Oh fuck.” You whispered grabbing onto Prince’s curls and pulling them. You spread your legs wider so that Prince could enter even farther but that didn’t seem to be a problem for him. He went straight into stroking quickly, causing you your head to slam into the head board.

Prince wasn’t the largest person you had ever been with but his stroke game was advanced, He would pull out slowly but crash back in like it was a race. Your moans were quickly turning from low and calm into loud and crazy.

“Uh P-prince do you want to switch positions?” you stuttered trying to flip him over but Prince swiftly pushed your body back down.

“No.” he growled back biting your neck. You could feel a trickle of blood drip down your neck and Prince licked it up, sucking onto the area where he bit you.

“Ouch.” You mumbled trying to touch the area of the bite.

“Stop moving.” Prince ordered pinning up your arm. Prince went back to stroking you, picking up the speed even more, causing the pleasure to become unbearable. You could feel your stomach beginning to fill with pleasure as you pushed your head back into the pillow. You scratched Prince’s back with the other arm that wasn’t pinned up as he clawed into your shoulder.

“P-prince, shit!” you screamed grinding into his hips.

“Look at me.” Prince groaned into your ear. You looked up, making eye contact with Prince as liquid shot through your legs onto the bed.

The scream that was built up in your throat echoed through the bedroom halls. Although you were physically tired, Prince was still going stronger than ever.   His strokes were beginning to get deeper, rougher, and faster actually causing you to scream out of pain and not pleasure.

“Oh shit, Prince slow down!” you whimpered.

“Shut up.” Prince growled back in frustration. He kept up his speed without hesitation. You were actually struggling to catch your breath and your insides were beginning to feel like they were raw.