She- (MB Edition)

*Inspired By The Lyrics of She by Tyler the Creator and Frank Ocean*

Sounds of pleasure echoed on your walls as you moaned and screamed loudly. Your hands were gripped onto his shoulders as you rode on top of him. He responded with groans and hard breathing. Sweat beads were dripping from your face and you pushed back your hair in frustration.

“Shit. I think I’m going to- “

Before you could complete your sentence your body was lifted up quickly and thrown off the bed. You tumbled to the floor and you grabbed onto your aching back. You quickly jumped to your feet in shock and glared down at Ray. He was wrapped in the soaked sheets and his face was full of fear and shock.

“What the fuck Ray?” you demanded in frustration. Your body was hot but not from lust, but instead from anger.

Ray climbed over to you quickly, pushing his index finger on your lips. He let out a loud whisper. “Shh, did hear that?” You stared back at him blankly. Suddenly you heard a loud, airy noise, making you scream loudly. Ray suddenly reached into his pile of clothes on the floor and pulled out a black gun. He pointed it in the direction of the noise and fired.

You shrieked as gun shots were fired again. The mysterious noise was heard again…it sounded as if something was slicing the air quickly. Like a long knife…or sword? Who the hell owns a sword?

You had your hands clasped over your head in fear as smoke from the gun began to cloud your pink bedroom. After a couple of seconds everything went quite again and you could hear someone running on the grass outside your window.  You stayed on the floor for a couple more seconds before getting up to check on Ray. As soon as Ray saw you he jumped up half naked, still holding his gun.

 “Who the hell was that?” Ray demanded

“Ray what are you talking about? Who were you shooting at?” You screamed in confusion. Everything happened so fast; one minute you were having an orgasm and next gun smoke was filling your bedroom.

“I saw some dude with a green mask, red nunchucks, and a fucking sword staring at us through your window.  He was just…cutting at the air with his sword while watching us… I know it sounds crazy but I’m serious!” Ray shouted.

You stared back at him in confusion as he began to get dressed, pulling on his denim pants and white t-shirt. What the hell is he talking about? Just as Ray was about to grab the doorknob you pulled his shirt.

“Ray! Where are you going? I’m scared and alone in the house. You know my dad won’t be back till next week and you said some dude was just watching us! Please stay… we didn’t even get to finish!” you begged gripping his shirt. Your heart was pounding and your body was shaking from what had just happened and the last thing you wanted was to be alone.

“Nah fuck that! I’m outta here; I came over to bust a nut…not to get killed. I don ‘t know if that guy was an ex of yours from your old town or whatever but you should probably own a pistol… but I’m guessing that won’t do much good.” Ray replied snatching back his shirt and leaving.  You shook as the front door slammed and you quickly ran out to the living room to lock the door. You felt utterly uncomfortable in the darkness and silence of the house. You couldn’t help but feel like you were being watched. You looked over at the open blinds and you then quickly ran over to shut them. With your single dad gone for a work trip and no siblings you were alone this entire week. When you first heard about the news you were excited, your dad had become sort of a control freak after mom left and you couldn’t wait to be free. Not to mention you finally had the chance to fuck your hot neighbor, Ray. The moment you moved in last month, you could tell he was checking you out but you couldn’t do anything about because your dad didn’t want you dating him. Could you blame him though? Ray had the reputation for being a thug and an asshole…clearly.

You sighed deeply and then walked to the bathroom to shower. Today was been to hectic and long… not to mention you were still covered in sweat from your hour with Ray. You turned on the hot water and climbed in silently, letting the steamy water drip all over your body. You smoothed the soap all over your body as the incident replayed in your head.

“I can’t believe Ray.” You mumbled to yourself in anger. Knowing him, he probably made up that story just to leave. I should’ve known he was no good. You thought to yourself. When school started, you would be known as “That Hoe.” You knew very well that Ray would probably tell all his loud-mouthed friends about you guys fucking. You were a new-coming senior in the fall but you tried not to focus on that because you still had one month before school started. You began to hum to yourself, unaware that someone was in the bathroom.

The person slowly ran their fingers over your pajamas, bathroom counter, and shower curtain. The entire time you kept your eyes closed. Steam from the shower had completely fogged the bathroom and soon it got too hot to bear. Just as you turned the faucet of the tub, the person snuck out the door, back out into the darkness.

You climbed out, dried yourself off, and walked into your room naked. All the gun smoke had escaped out the bedroom, leaving the air pretty clear. Light illuminated your room from your night light as you got under your soft covers. God I wanna change these sheets!! You thought to yourself as the smell of Ray lingered. You tossed and turned uncomfortably for several minutes in frustration. Not only were you afraid and alone but you were also horny. You slid a hand into the sheets to finish the job Ray didn’t.

As your moans began to echo across the house the eyes watched you again from your bedroom window.

“The blinds wide open so he can
See you in the dark when you're sleepin'
Naked body, fresh out the shower
You touch yourself after hours
Ain't no man allowed in your bedroom
You're sleeping alone in your bed
But check your window, he's at your window…”