"She remembered...where they put it in," he answered in a barely audible tone. He had a feeling that the situation was only going downhill...

Suddenly the trees and leaves ahead of the troop seemed to move and next second it was revealed to be the Indominus Rex itself.

It was as though it had camouflaged; it barely took a moment to shift to visibility and charge at the troop who, only armed with stunning zappers and non-lethal guns, met the very fate they were supposed to- which was just as Owen had forewarned: ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was as though it had camouflaged; it barely took a moment to shift to visibility and charge at the troop who, only armed with stunning zappers and non-lethal guns, met the very fate they were supposed to- which was just as Owen had forewarned: gruesome deaths. Without putting any effort, the Indominus Rex killed most of the troop. At the end, it was only one or two of them making out alive, although seriously injured.

Owen had closed his eyes in extreme frustration. He did not feel any good being right about this. Why could the authority never realize the gravity of the situations and act accordingly when there was still time?

Claire had hung her head low and closing her eyes, telling herself to pull herself together, that it was not turning into a more big of a mess, while Masrani was pinching his lower lip, trying to process the situation at hand.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, Kate, Zach and Gray were still in the Gyrosphere valley enjoying the best moments in their life. Within a minute or two, the Gyrosphere slowed down and before they knew, they were greeted by a herd of new dinosaurs. They passed by on both of their sides leaving a safe distance from the Gyrosphere just like they were trained to.

It was an amazing view and experience, with all of them racing past so peacefully in spite of having the physical capacity to run over or overpower anytime they wanted— Zach could see why she was so fond of them

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was an amazing view and experience, with all of them racing past so peacefully in spite of having the physical capacity to run over or overpower anytime they wanted— Zach could see why she was so fond of them.

There were couple of species in the herd this time, joined by a few Brachiosaurus, there were some of elephants size bearing spike like plates in adjacent two rows over its back leading to the tail with actual spikes, and there were some other quadruped dinosaur bearing three horns, two big on the temples and one small the on top of the massive heads and a bony frill on the neck with a massive body— Stegosaurus and Triceratops, as Kare introduced gleefully. She pointed out a couple of their particular features before they ran and raced past them, somehow with mild and others with hoarse cries with their own distinctions. But then there was a different pitched cry and thumping sounds which revealed to be a different, bipedal species as they hurried past them. They had tall necks, matching with their long hind legs and tail. Before Gray could count them, they were dashing off.

𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜 ; jurassic worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें