𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. Ms. Operations Manager

Inside the observing facility of Paddock 11,  Mr.Masrani, the owner of the park was brought to be shown the newest project where now he stood astounded at his first sighting of it. And it seemed a success for their first ever hybrid, it was even bigger than the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the park, and in appearance, it was whiter and ever more petrifying with all the spikes on its back.

 And it seemed a success for their first ever hybrid, it was even bigger than the Tyrannosaurus Rex of the park, and in appearance, it was whiter and ever more petrifying with all the spikes on its back

"It's white... You never told me it was white," said Mr. Masrani in an airy voice as he held his breath.

But the park's operations manager, Claire Dearing, who was closely watching his reactions was only more concerned. "Think it will scare the kids?" she asked, in a hushed tone unbeknownst to herself.

 "Think it will scare the kids?" she asked, in a hushed tone unbeknownst to herself

"Kids? Oh, it will give nightmares to the parents," replied Mr. Masrani in the same undertone after a while. The hybrid had shown itself for a brief period until it vanished behind the trees, and that was when Mr. Masrani noticed the claw marks and cracks on the highly protected glass-bounded walls of the facility, "So the paddock is safe, right?"

"We have the best structural engineers in the world," assured Claire with a smile.

"Yes, so did Hammond," said Mr. Masrani as he pondered staring ahead, "There is a Navy man here. Part of a research program running under my company. Owen Grady."

Claire looked baffled when she answered, "I know who he is."

"His animals are always trying to escape. They're very smart. He has to be smarter."

"He only thinks he's smarter," Claire only murmured to herself.

Mr. Masrani noticed her tone but did not mind. As he was finally about to leave, he said, "Ms. Dearing, I want you to bring him in, let him inspect the paddock. Maybe he sees something we can't."

* * * * *

"Wakey, wakey, Kate! Rise and shine!"

Kate opened her eyes. Her brother was going on about whatnots to wake her up and he succeeded. While Owen himself was her brother and also the mother and father at the same time, he would rather be playful with her to wake her up. Not always would Kate take time to wake up, she was more or less used to starting days early by now, but when she would be late to wake up, Owen would just start talking gibberish; at best, it would take a minute or two before she would shut his jokes with a whine that she did not need to catch a headache on the start of the morning.