𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. The Indominus

In shock and fright, confusion and disbelief, they had frozen in their seats, staring at what stood right behind the Gyrosphere. It was a gigantic white dinosaur standing on its two hind legs, staring down at them.

What was worse was that it seemed to be staring right at them. Kate could hear the gasps of the boys beside her as she felt her body drain off all the strength with a shudder. There was no doubt it was a carnivorous dinosaur; but the worse thing was she could not even recognize what species this nightmarish white creature was. It was big and tall like the Tyrannosaurus... no, even bigger... gigantic and robust, with a tremendous jaw which was seemingly ranged with lot more teeth than she thought a T-rex would have... It was absolutely petrifying. And it definitely was not the T-rex they had visited today— no, no way it could not be, for its rough skin was paler than the one they had seen earlier, neither did it have the scar mark the park's T-rex had. Was it something new then, a new T-rex or a different species for the park? But when did they even make it? And why was it here in the open, how was it even out of containment??

Their hearts were pounding as they sat in absolute stillness, breaths sharp and eyes positioned on the gigantic figure. Although they felt its eyes were boring right at them, Kate was only convincing herself that, perhaps, it had not seen them, since T-rexes were known not to have vision based movements and heat signature, and this creature looked resembling, it might have the similar traits... so perhaps, it could miss to notice them if they remained motionless enough. The horror had the frozen the brothers as well, hoping against hope, that it would make a sudden turn around and just leave them in peace.

But then all of a sudden, it bared its teeth... the jaws opened so wide and huge that it could probably engulf them three of them and perhaps the Gyrosphere altogether at once— the creature suddenly came into motion with a terrifying roar so loud that hurt their ears— they could help not but break into screams at the top of their lungs in horror.

The roar had apparently seized the attention of the Ankylosauruses and now one of them roared back furiously— Kate panicked as one of those Ankylosauruses charged at that nightmarish creature but oblivious to the Gyrosphere right on its path—

Before they could brace, its tail had hit the Gyrosphere accidentally and consequently, it spinned so fast making them dizzy. They groaned as the spinning came to a stop soon; they felt nauseous and their vision were hazy. It took them some seconds to regain vision and senses of directions again but then their pulsing spiked at the growls and roars as the two creatures wrestled.

"Drive! Drive! Drive!" Gray's scream brought Kate to her senses, quickly she propping herself up in the seat and took the gear from Zach to get the Gyrosphere on move while he had frozen in shock and cluelessness for a direction.

"Let's go!" urged Zach.

Had she barely turned the gear to drive the Gyrosphere manually out of there when the Gyrosphere was hit again— The Gyrosphere went off track to hit against a tree with a loud thud and abruptly stopped. Their bodies soared in the air momentarily, giving them a weightless feeling— until their backs smashed against the seats hard— fortunately, for the seatbelts, they did not hurt their heads or get serious injuries, but nevertheless, their bodies ached so much making them feel breathless.