❝ WELCOME TO THE JURASSIC WORLD ❞

'Monster'   is   a   relative   term.
To  a  canary, a cat  is  a   monster.
We're just used to being the cat.

In a magical island full of dinosaurs that housed the world's biggest theme park, Jurassic World, worked Kate with her ex-navy, animal behaviourist brother, Owen, who trained the velociraptors pack. When a containment breach sent everything into chaos on the same day she was asked to babysit the nephews of the park's operation manager, while her brother was off to an inspection of the first hybrid dinosaur of the park, can Kate look after the boys, return them to their aunt and find her brother in time before everything might be doomed?

[ Current  status:  under  editing ]
Please wait for the updates patiently.

DISCLAIMER ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

This fanfiction follows after the movie but with multiple alterations, variations in the storyline, and adaptation of our views, emotions, and logic into the scenes; we own nothing except those mentioned above and our original characters.

All the graphics (except gifs) available throughout the book are our creations or edited by us, and we assume their credits rightfully.

Do not plagiarise the book, do not reuse our graphics. Readers, kindly notify us if you ever notice a resemblance to this book elsewhere. No translation without permission, either.

English is not our first language, and we acknowledge our lack of vocabulary and fluidity in writing. For any grammatical errors, please, feel free to point them out so we may learn from them and fix them to provide a better reading experience. Constructive criticism is acceptable, but no hatred is allowed. Feedback is most welcome. Your comments make our day and motivate us to keep going on! Finally, thanks for taking your time to give this book a chance! Happy reading!

▅▅▅▅▅ IMPRESSIVE RANKINGS

1st in   #𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫  #𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
2nd in #𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐫   #𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
3rd in #𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 #𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
11th in #𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥  17th in #𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

PRECAUTION ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭, 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 <https://www.wattpad.com/user/jc-studio>. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶.