[41] izzy says cheese

Start from the beginning

Kelso giggled. "Yeah! Manly men!"

"You guys!" Donna said exciting, coming into the basement with Jackie dragging her feet behind her. "The funniest thing just happened to Jackie!"

Jackie walked up to Kelso and pouted. "Michael, the most horrible thing just happened to me! My father found out we're back together, and... if we don't break up..." Jackie sniffled. "He'll never give me money ever again."

"Wait." Hyde said. "If you break up with Kelso, you'll be rich? Pfft, talk about your win-win."

"Steven!" Izzy scolded. "How would you feel if I had to make that decision?"

"I'd tell you to take the money."

"Steven!"

"So you wouldn't have to choose for yourself and stress out."

Eric grinned. "Aww, does wittle Hyde- ow! That hurt!" He rubbed the spots on his arm where both Izzy and Hyde had punched him.

"Hold on." Kelso said. "You dad didn't know we're dating?"

"Here comes the best part!" Donna said excitedly. Jackie and Kelso shot her a look, and she quickly stopped smiling. "I- I mean the worst part."

"Michael, my dad thinks you're a bad influence on me. So I kept our love a secret. And now, I have to decide between you and money."

"Gosh," Izzy sighed. "It's like Sophie's Choice."

"But for morons." Eric said.

Donna laughed. "Let's take a poll! Who thinks Sophie should pick Kelso?" Izzy started to raise her hand, but Hyde took her hand in his to hold it down. "The money?" Eric, Hyde, and Donna quickly raised their hands. Hyde lifted Izzy's hands, making her agree with the majority.

"You guys, this isn't a joke!" Jackie whined.

"But it's funny like a joke." Hyde said.

Jackie sighed. "How do I choose between something that makes my whole life complete... and you?"

"Well... I dunno, baby. But I love you."

"Oh, Michael, I love you too! Okay, I choose love. I choose love!"

"Aw!"

"Yeah, aw!" Jackie pulled Kelso in for a kiss, then said quickly, "Okay now get a job, because I need a ton of money."

-

Later that day, Izzy was following Eric and Hyde into her twin's room, but when they opened the door, Red was rummaging through the dresser.

"Daddy?" Izzy asked slowly.

He quickly turned around, looking like an angry deer in the headlights, and the three teenagers froze.

"It's late! We'll talk about this tomorrow!" He stormed past them, rushing into his own bedroom.

Eric turned to the other two, wide-eyed. "Oh my god, my sock drawer. I'm dead! He found your stash, do you know what this means?"

Hyde nodded. "Yeah. I get your room and you get sent to military school."

Izzy threw her arms around Hyde's shoulders. "Oh, Steven! You can move in here and we can be neighbors! How romantic is that?"

Hyde chuckled. "So very."

-

"Hey!" Kelso said, coming into the basement. Jackie was pacing behind the couch, while Izzy was sitting in Hyde's seat and watching television, and Donna was flipping through a magazine.