[S1] 4- Bad Memory's

Pappy went off to see queen undyne quite annoyingly he said something about being in the royal guard or something like that I'm not quite sure but he seems very hyped up about it which makes me smile and I notice sans smiling at me and nodding his head in a 'thankyou' I nod back and he makes a pun which causes me to laugh my ass off but papyrus growled and snarled at sans and slammed the door closed causing the house to shake a little bit which honestly startled me a little bit and caused me to go into a battle pose. "PFFT AHAHAHAHA ur afraid of a little shake?" Sans mocked "SHUT UP!" I snarled causing sans so make a playful smile~ "I grabbed my knife and pretended to slice my neck with it indicating if sans doesn't stop I'll fucking slice his GODAMN head off. "Gesh kiddo" sans sighed. I bit my knife and blushed remembering a flashback

。「Flashback」。

       School just ended and I brought my knife out and got bored so I found a bird and killed it, somebody screamed but i looked over to them with a emotionless face. They began to call the police but somebody stopped them I didn't know who they are but they gave me and her a poker face and he kicked her in the side than he gave a smile to me and used sign language to say "I'm Logan" walked away. I bit my knife and blushed and said "cutie" slightly~

。「End Of Flashback」。

Sanses POV

I looked over to her and she was biting her knife and blushing, this made me blush as her eye became a C/E/C quickly and than stopped. I assumed this means she had a flashback of some kind, I noticed she blushed a lot more after that and she dropped her knife and bit her lip till it bleeds and blushing a lot and yelping her C/E/C flared up and she began to cry...

。「Y/N's flashback 2」。

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Person 1 said "FREAK!" person 2 shouted "YOU DESERVE TO DIE"person 3 said grabbing a knife from there pocket and attacked Logan and put the knife in his neck. He gasps as he fell to the ground dead... "NOOO!!!!" I shouted as my eye became a C/E/C and I got my large knife outta my pocket and killed them all with a smile as tears fell down my face 'I failed to protect my freind' a voice inside my head said 'it's ur fault' another voice said 'your a disgrace!' The third voice said. These voices were becoming worse every second I killed with a smile. I began to blush and hearts rolled into my eyes every time I killed. This happened every time. Every second I did it... it haunted me...

。「End Of Flashback」。

Y/N's POV

I began to cry on the ground and when I realized what I looked like at this moment I cried even more

I was a crying mess and I began to blush and my lip bad more blood drip down.. I began to laugh and than I shouted "This is dramatic isn't it?" I chuckled "n-no just supri-zed I've never s-seen you like this are you in pain!?" he whimpered "no.. just really REALLY bad memory's" I began to cry again, but I felt a warm embrace around me and something heavy on my head I looked up to see sans hugging me tryna comfort me "I get those a lot I know the pain... sorta I can't know what happened to you.." he whispered into my ear "do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head indicating no, he understood and began hugging me tighter being protective of me "kinky~" I cooed. He began to blush a lot and looked outside "it's October" I whispered "o- oh!" His said voice shaky 

"Cmon let's fall in the leaves!"

"Are you sure? You just had a mental breakdown.."

"Yes.. I'm sure horror~" 

"H-horror!?"

"Yea that's my new nickname for you"

"Whatever makes you happy-" 

I looked at him in a loving look and get up out of his warm embrace and grab his boney hand to pull him up and I rush into the backyard and look down in disappointment that there isn't any leaves "hmm" he mumbled so I can't here him but he snapped his fingers and magic leaves appeared. I gasp and cover my mouth hugging him and jumping in the leaves. I saw him chuckle and blush a bit but he covered it with his hand. I grabbed him and kissed him causing him to fall into the leaves with me, out heads touched and we both made a genuine smile, after a couple hours we headed back inside and horror fell into the couch blushing and snoring within seconds. I smiled and gently kissed him on the cheek and when I was about to go upstairs papyrus busted down the door just to reveal undyne.

          I screamed and tried to run upstairs but undyne caught me and held me down I screamed "HORROR!!!!!" horror jolted up and pinned undyne down fast and than became a bit scared knowing that she was the one who made his skull he shook a bit but than attempted to put a bone in her stomach to make her feel pain.. but she dodged and tried to run but sans blocked the way and made more attacks at her she got hit by some which caused her to wince in pain but she began to run and took me with her I cried and made a goodbye wave with my hands and horror began to wimper and signed 'I'll see you later I promise' this made me smile as undyne ran off with me going to her castle I sighed and said "so what are you gonna do with me?" I calmly asked "kill you and your gonna be one of the many souls to break the barrier and free all of us" she replied breathing heavily.

        I sighed as she brought me into the castle and began to attack me to attempt to kill me I gasped in surprise and dodged her attacks as best as I could showing mercy until she but a spear in my stomach I began to cry as I saw horror run in looking at me with tears in his eyes he ran over to me but by that time undyne put a spear through my heart. I heard sans cry as my soul refused to die... I expected death but only felt pain until I only saw black all around me and I heard a raspy voice speak "☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎ (hello Y/N)"

'I miss sans I just wanna go home I don't wanna go through all this shit I just wanna live happy with sans...'

(A/N, Hi my inkys it's Tsi here and I just wanted to say I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that next chapter will be sad 😔 but probs one of the longest I love you all and I hope you enjoyed cya next time!)

(words: 1211)