[S1] 9- Bipolar

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII okay to the story lmao

Previously on chapter 8...

----------------------------------------------

"hmm.. what about we hunt some birds?" I chuckle as he opens a portal to BirdTale. "lets kill that fuckboy" Horror says with a smirk as I make a large smile, my eyes flickered a C/E/C as Horror got his Axe ready "lets eat some chicken tonight" I say as we both go on a killing spree...

---------------------------------------------

Horror's P.O.V

"Gee that was refreshing!" Y/N said blushing with one of her bloody knives to her lip as I blushed and got closer to her face "Now that's the Y/N I knew when we first met! Atta girl!" I say blushing as I grabbed the now dead frisk at their leg and slice their face to make sure their really dead.

"cmon girl! lets go!" I saw treating her like a dog, she took notice and materialized a dog collar with blood stains on it and put it on quickly, "Woof" she says making me chuckle and blush more "come my 'pet'" I said jokingly dragging the human into a portal to the castle with Y/N following behind. 

I was underground in the dungon because it's the only place they would let me butcher humans. I than lay the frisk on the table chopping off all of their limbs and keeping their wings as a trophy because their pretty feathers, BirdTale was always worth the feathers I smile as I chop off the head and throw it to Y/N. 

She looks at me in confusion until I gave her a sign to try to drink it and see what it tastes like to her. She nodded her head and drank a sip from the head, "So? Do you like to drink b-" I was cut off by seeing Y/N drink the whole head making me suprised, I than threw her a finger and she tried eating human flesh but she didn't like it.

"My little vampire~" I cooed as she sneaks a arm and starts drinking the blood, I than get a black cup and fill it up with blood she than took the cup that had a lid and straw and walked out of the cellar, I than walked out behind her and just followed her close behind, not stalking because she knew I was their so just following.

I than see Killer look at Y/N's drink in curiosity and walked over to her to ask for a sip, I than chuckled as Killer took a sip. He looked at us in disgust as we both laughed and she continued sipping the bloody drink. "Hey Y/N?" I ask as she looks up, we than went behind a wall as I said not nervously "I love you" I blushed as she said "I love you too my little Axe~" she cooed making me blush a deep red.

'she's much diffrent than what she was originally at Nightmares castle, its like another murderous personality is she bipolar?' I thought to myself as she drank more of the blood. "OuterTale?" she says with a silly psychotic expression on her face.

I flicked her nose and said "That's for people who want to chill out not go on a killing spree Y/N" I saw Y/N huff and say "Well duh i'm not stupid, I wanted to chill in OuterTale we already kiled chickens today remember?" she smiled with her normal smile making me sigh.

"Fine" I say still suspisious of her, I opened a portal to OuterTale making her childishly act like a airplane and run into the portal, I walked in behind her looking around to see if Outer was here, he always ruins everything here and teases everyone because he's just grumpy that he's still a single pringle. 'That guy needs a girlfreind or boyfreind' I thought chuckling to myself.

I quickly looked back at nightmare's castles time, '2:17, lunch is at 3.' I thought as Y/N hugged me. I chuckled and closed the portal looking up at the stars, Y/N than yelped making me snap my neck down to her "What?" I asked as she hugged me pointing to this AU's Tem, "I-ITS A TEMMM!!!" she screams still pointing to the Tem. 

I than got my axe out and threw it at the still running Tem hitting it, I looked at it brutally as it turned to dust. I than saw Y/N's fear melt away as she climbed up me making my expression narrow. I than saw that she sat on my neck making me give her a piggyback ride, "really Y/N? A bit childish even for you" I chuckle as I walk around "so what I can be childish if I want!" she huffed making me roll my eyes and look up to her halfway.

"But I can also be other things if I want~" she flirted putting her hands on my face making me red, "This side of you is such a teaser" I say but than she quickly responded, "But this side of me also seduced you~" she chuckled evilly making me remember the incident (chapter two) my face went red as I stopped walking in place; she removed her hands from my face.

"Your such a pain in the ass sometimes" I say pinching the bridge of my on existent nose as she chuckled "You don't have an ass" she said making me blush more "STOPPP your to much for me on this sideee" I cried as she got close to my non existent ear and whispered "are you saying this side of me is the dominant one?" she chuckled making me rub my hands on my face.

I didn't answer because either way that I answer I would be embarrassing, I don't think she expects an answer from me anyways. She than gets off me and goes in front of me with a smug smile on her face, she than pulls the turtle neck slightly to reveal the shoulder I bit. "DAMN YOUUU" I yell but not to loud. I than put my hood up to cover my flustered face but she pushes it back down so I avoid eye contact.

I than look to see her have a normal smile on and return to her human form, "Caring Y/N or Bipolar Y/N?" I asked "Caring" she says with a calming voice making me sit down, sigh, and look up at the stars. 

She sat down next to me and I felt her hand creep onto mine and her head lay on my shoulder, "I'm sorry, I cant control that side of me sometimes." she said looking up st the stars still, "It's okay, I already figured out your bipolar." I chuckled making her blush in embarrassment "y-yea.." she stuttered as I opened a portal window to check the time, we only had 10 minutes left.

I closed the window and picked her up which took her by suprise because her eyebrows raised. I than put her on my lap making me laugh at her flustered expression, I than purred unintentionally hugging her, I than felt her move something on her neck and put it on me. "?" I wonder feeling my neck and realised it's the collar.

"Why Y/N, why" I say as she chuckles, "Your more like a animal than me" she smiles booping my nose making my blush grow, "We should head back for lunch before they look for us." I say sheepishly as she blushes and agrees. "G-good idea" she stutters and gets up, she holds her hand up to help me get up and I take it grabbing my axe and opening a portal.

HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lmao to lazy to write a proper goodbye

:(WordCount: 1306):

:(WordCount: 1306):