[S1 Finale] 10- Animal

yo, I swear I'm still alive, and ima start updating as much as I can now >< With school starting it gets a bit harder to select a date and time where I don't have writers block.. sorry. Im tired af and writing this at 1am. I got 2 hours of sleep last night thanks to my brother 🙄

PREVIOUSLY ON CHAPTER 9-

---------------------------------------------

"Why Y/N, why" I say as she chuckles, "Your more like a animal than me" she smiles booping my nose making my blush grow, "We should head back for lunch before they look for us." I say sheepishly as she blushes and agrees. "G-good idea" she stutters and gets up, she holds her hand up to help me get up and I take it grabbing my axe and opening a portal.

--------------------------------------------

I walked into the portal after Y/N still aware about the collar because it was on top of my turtle neck putting pressure on my neck. We both still had blood on us from the killing spree or 'chicken hunt' is what she likes to call it, and Y/N grabbed her Drink quickly from OuterTale before the portal closed. I opened the portal to the cellar to grab one of frisks arms and for Y/N to refill her drink.

Once we both got what we needed we exited the cellar and made our way to the dining room again, I also lead the way again. When we arrived Killer flinched at her drink and the human arm I was carrying. "What? Want another sip?" she says laughing as Killer narrowed his expression at me and shook his head in disapproval.

"What did I do?" I asked putting my hands up in defense "You taught her that drinking human blood is okay!" Killer growls "NO! I simply gave her a cup of blood and she liked it!" I yelled "It was originally a joke but-" I tried to explain until Killer slapped the cup out of her hand.

It didn't spill but in 1.05 seconds Killer was pinned down by a glitching Y/N holding six knives to his neck "stop being a dick Killer" she spat and gave him a threatening look, "Yea Killer don't be a dick" I chuckled as she than whispered something into his non existent ear making him look (Pale? but they are already white-) like he just saw a ghost.

She than got off him and grabbed her drink ignoring the paralyzed Killer on the floor now curling up into a ball. I looked back over to her who resumed walking into the dining room acting as if nothing just happened. I than see her stop and turn to me in horror (Pun intended). "I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT FLOWEY!" She yelped clutching her hair. "The timelines probs reset by now" Dust said in a lighter and faster voice than usual. 

"Oh" she said not really caring anymore and going to take a seat next to Error. Error than looked at me with with an expression of 'IDC about you' but it quickly changed to a smug expression when he looked down to my neck. "HeY hOrRoR, wHaTs ThAt On YoUr NeCk?" Horror made a smug smile catching everyones attention, I think they expected a bite mark or a hickey because when they saw it was just a collar their smiles went down slightly.

I felt my neck and fought down my blush until Y/N stepped in and said, "He was making fun of Fell and forgot to take it off." I looked at her in a hint of relief but than terror looking at the clearly annoyed Fell. "Is that so?" Fell grunted making me sweat more than I usully do.

Oh and don't get this wrong, i'm not afraid of him, well.. That's a lie. He will destroy you on social media, and its hard to not call him 'Mr, Edgelord'. And if I call him that he will surely expose me and Y/N, which is the last thing I need, people will go after her and possibly try to kill her just to enrage me.