[S1] 3 - Oh god!!!

Y/N POV

   You began to get up as you yawned violently and smacked ur lips just to be annoying. I look down and see sans under you and I began to blush harshly and try to get off him without waking him up but you fail miserably as you fall off of the couch and fall on the axe. "Ow-" you groaned as you pulled the axe outta ur arm and sigh. 

Horror POV

I was having a dream and a talk with nightmare until I woke up by the sound of falling and slicing and the smell of blood. I jolted up just to see Y/N smiling sheepishly to me about to sign saying "oops clumsy me sorry for waking you up sans.." I sigh and give her a half smile and grab her arm and lick it to get the blood off I than run to get bandages for her arm. 

While I got the bandages I tasted her blood more in my mouth. 'she tastes so good' I thought as I bit my (lip?) 'I want more of her blood..' I thought as I thought again 'I want more of her' that thought made me blush intensly. 'what am I thinking?! Get those thoughts out of my head.. Just need bandages' I thought as I found the bandages and walked back to her.

Y/N POV

'DID HE JUST LICK ME!?' I yell inside my head. Oh wow oh wow well this isn't weird I thought just as sans comes back with bandages. I look back at my arm and see that bloody isn't rushing out anymore, I made a slight huh and shrugged it off. Horror than proceeded to put the bandage over my wound as he does this I ask "Si why did you lick me?" "Because that's the best way to stop blood from rushing out" he replied sighing a bit. "So do you care about me?" I ask smiling a bit, "W-what!? Why would I care for a h-human!?" He started to blush and he slightly yelled. I noticed his stuttering and I gave him a soft smile "you do care doncha?" I teased a bit "N-NO I DONT!" His blush got redder and that's what made me soften a little bit and sigh I bit my lip and pecked he cheek. I began to blush a slight red as I went back to biting my lip and looking away as he finished patching my arm up. He blushed a slightly darkened red and exhaled and gave me a loving smile. like one would give a husband or wife, I blushed a deeper red and covered my face, my eye flickered a C/E/C. And I looked away again suddenly I feel a warm embrace I look up and he was hugging meu face flares up a dark red than he whispers in my ear "I just wanted to see how red I can get you" he mocked. I begin to cry and weep "SO YOU DONT CARE ABOUT ME!?" I cried. "SHIT no no don't cry I do care about you" he whimpered trying to comfort me but I just yell "GET DUNKED ONNNNNNN" I chuckled. 

          He begins to pout and sigh as he acts like a toddler I grab his cheeks and look him straight in the eye sockets and kiss his skull and hug him as I ask "so what was the point in all of this" "I don't know maybe bonding pfft" he pouted sticking his tongue out in a cute way. So I grabs his tongue and find hot sauce randomly next to me it was ghost pepper flavored and spiced so I poured the whole thing on his tongue and make a evil grin on ur face and stick ur tongue out at him kinda to close so he grabs your back and pushes you into a kiss sharing the spice within ur mouthes you feel the spice and try to pull away but he doesn't let you be just stares at you with eyes of payback. You blush a deep red and stare at him with payback eyes back. You smile and push onto him causing him to let go so I ran and giggle and hid I heard sans scream of the spice and I almost laughed my ass off so I just chuckle and try to cover my mouth hoping not to be heard than you feel a bit of guilt knowing he didn't really do anything wrong in fact he helped you if anything!

               You sigh and smile And get outta ur hiding spot and go downstairs grabbing milk and pouring it into a baby sippy cup which made him cringe for a second but then he actually began to drink the milk and, purred? You felt a sudden heat across ur face but ignored it and saw that he was asleep so you grabbed a pillow and put it under his head and grabbed the blanket that had a little bit of blood on it and covered him with it. I sighed as I saw him comfortably purring with a baby sippy cup filled with milk in his claws. You kissed the top of his skull and hear pappy yelling and breaking the door down it made you jump a bit and hug sans I sighed knowing it was just pappy. I smiled and blushed and walked towards pappy asking for his famous spaghetti. He looked in confusion but also had stars in his dull eyes and he nodded confidently and smiled and began making the spaghetti.

Horror POV 

。「Dream」。

        It was sunny and my skull wound was fixed? You saw papyrus but he was normal he didn't have blood running out of his eyes and he had color in his eyed I almost cry when I than realize that this is just a dream.

"Why do I have dreams of the past" he cried

Tears began to run down his cheeks and his blue eye faded to red and he had a spear in his skull

I sighed as I patiently waited for my dream to end and it did after a long wait

。「End Of Dream」。

I woke up in a pool of my own tears, I sat up to scan the room for Y/N and saw her eating the spaghetti pappy made her and I saw in her eyes she wanted to throw up but ate it anyways. This made me smile at the fact 'she didn't refuse the spaghetti or said it's gross or shit like that' I thought. I get up just realizing that there's a sippy cup in my claw filled with milk? I chuckle at this and place it down on the coffee table in front of me, and get up greeting pappy with a pun "AUGHHHHH STOP IT BROTHER WITH UR PUNS!!!" He growled "sorry bro but I think you should hurry up and get to undynes place before she PASTAS away (I'm sorry I suck at puns XD) I remembered she asked for you to come and see her a couple days ago." He chuckled

        "ENOUGH WITH THE PUNS SANS!!!!!" Papyrus romper his foot on the ground OBIOUSLY angered. I sigh wondering where this mess will lead to...

A/N! Hello my inkys its me Tsi! UwU I hope you enjoyed this and I'll cya on the next one?) bye :3 

Horror: please stop with this nonsense 

Me: NEVERRRRR

(words: 1161)