[S2] 1 Killer!!!

Hey! Welcome back to Season Two of "Tamed Cravings"!
Please be warned that some characters may have a different demeanor now that I have a different perspective and personalities on and for the characters now.

Previously, on Tamed Cravings...

"That was uncomfortably embarressing" I said until Y/N's face turned to pure fear, "I forgot to destroy Killers phone..." she said in fear. "SHIT"

—————————————————————————

Killers POV.

'I need to get this out!' I thought nervously, holding my phone with a sweat, looking around.
'After the shit they've done to me.. what she said-' I thought once again, making a shiver of uncomfortableness, hovering my hand over my soul.
"Dumb bitch." I spat, running off again, snapping my fingers to a random AU, it happened to be HorrorTale since he was on my mind, I worry when he finds me what he will do.
"Better post it fast.." I mumbled to myself, typing up the post quickly with the tags and all, I didn't know Y/N's Instagram so I just tagged Horror, sending the post.
However right after that I got a text, from Horror. I didn't press it because I could read the short message from its pop-up. It read, "I smell you".
After that looked around suspiciously, the goop from my eyes running down my face and the fur on the hood of my sweater shivering slightly.
'What the fuck?-' I thought, just than I quickly realized where I was once I looked around, quickly teleporting out of the AU, into Nightmares room actually, without knowing.
I took uneven breaths, feeling like Horror was hovering over me, I thought about what he did to Epic when he pulled something like this before, having some regrets, but quickly dismissed it because of her threat she whispered to me while she had me pinned.
'This post will make her a target..' I nodded, suddenly feeling a tentacle wrap up my leg, spiking up.
"?! Nightmare!?" I yelped, turning around nervously, looking at him with a tense.
"Yes, Killer?" He asked with his deep echoing voice, it's almost soothing until you realize who it is.
"What are you doing here?" I asked with an eyebrow raise.
"Ehe- more like what are YOU doing HERE?" He asked with more aggression than last time.
"Wh-" I stopped, looking around, it was his room, myself breaking a sweat.
"Uhhhhh- oh- I- Sorry Nightmare, I'll get out of your hair-" I stopped "I mean um... uh.. skull?-" I asked, shrinking at his aura, I wasn't used to being alone with him.
".. Yea.. Get out of here" he growled, but it sounded reluctant; it made me think.
Regardless I walked to the door and left, bolted out of there really, walking the halls for a second, not feeling safe going back to my room, so I raised my hand to teleport somewhere before I heard scraping sound, like metal against concrete, it was dead silent in the whole castle other than that eerie sound, I wondered for a second until. I turning around quickly to see Horror slowly walking to me, but when I took notice of him he started running.
"!! HORROR FUCK!" I yelped, almost shitting my pants, I swear; as I started to run, forgetting I could teleport away completely.
"KILLLERRRRR!!!" He yelled, his deep raspy voice filled with bloodlust echoing, it was rather unpleasant.
I turned a corner quickly to avoid him, covering my mouth in an effort to shallow my heavy breathing from running, closing my eyes, hoping he doesn't notice me.
In those seconds that I closed my eyes, when I opened them, I straight up got jump-scared seeing Horror hovering above me, his bright red eye staring me down, and his uncanny grin staring me down somehow.
"AH!" I yelled, trying to duck to get away from him, but he pinned me to the wall, his axe against my throat. '! Shit!' I thought with a panic, the goop dripping from my eyes even more, trying to look around for an escape, one small white glowing pinprick showing in my right eye. I tried kicking, no use.
"Delete the post Killer, or I'll fucking slice your goddamn cervical spine!" He roared, his threat making me kick more, my hands gripped on his.
"Fuck you Horror!" I yelled, he wounded actually kill me, he can't!
"Wrong fucking choice oil tears" he spat, pushing the axe to my throat, it leaking some blood slightly, my heart rate increasing exponentially, leaning away from it, or trying, closing my eyes until suddenly...
WOOOOSH! THUD! SPLAT!
"ACH!" I heard Horror yelp, myself falling down to the ground with an oof, looking over to Horror to see what happened, just to see Nightmare over him with his mouth open, all tentacles holding him down, his bright cyan eye illuminating the entire area... with a very threatening aura.
"Horror I suggest you walk your fucking ass away right now." He spoke deeply, calmly, but with so much threat and intent; it made a shiver up my spine.
"ACH!- FINE FINE! BUT you don't even know what the fuck this is about Nightmare!" Horror yelled, Nightmare loosening his tentacles and Horror scattering off.
I looked to Nightmare nervously, my cheeks cold, not feeling anything from this, my soul still it's circular bright red glowing target.
"Why did you-" I went to ask, but Nightmare just walked off, not saying anything, I didn't even get to finish my question. ..
"Okay.." I mumbled, walking over to him quickly..
"Thankyou." I spoke with a almost saccharine tone and nodded as he looked at me for a second, then looked away. He than teleported away into the shadows to somewhere else, myself feeling much safer somehow.
I walked to my room, picking up my phone, it seemed that the post had already gotten 399 liked and 500 comments; 'more comments than likes.. interesting.' I thought, walking to my room, past Horror's, but not before hearing a feminine scream, not even flinching at it, instead grinning and continuing to walk away, down the halls. However.. it felt like I wasn't alone, almost like something was- lurking in my shadows... huh, it must just be my imagination.

——————

Hellooo! Back with Season Two of Tamed Cravings! It's been quite a wait so for those who actually stopped by to read this and stood with the series for all this time Thankyou, and I'm very surprised- more of concerned really 💀
What I'm more surprised about is THIS!

Hellooo! Back with Season Two of Tamed Cravings! It's been quite a wait so for those who actually stopped by to read this and stood with the series for all this time Thankyou, and I'm very surprised- more of concerned really 💀 What I'm more surpr...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Almost 2k reads? Thankyou for this, it's honestly shocking to my core! See you on the next one!

- word count (1102)

- word count (1102)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Horror sans x reader [Tamed cravings]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें