[S1] 8- M I N E

BACK AGAIN UWU ANYWAYS NOT MUCH TO SAY HERE SOOO TO THE STORYYY OH YEA ALSO SHIP WARNING- YOU MIGHT BE TRIGGERED- THESE ARE JUST MY SHIPS UWU

ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER..

-------------------------------------------

ERROR is Y/N's little sister and she got to meet all the Bad Sanses! Oh yea and Horror just got kissed by Y/N  (that honestly sums it up)

------------------------------------------

Horrors P.O.V

'I... I-' I couldn't even think my face was to red I broke the kiss to breathe for a minute but than grabbed the back of her head lightly and went back into another kiss, she jumped a bit but I felt her melt back into the kiss. I than remembered the blood and sucked that part of her lip to drink the blood. I still wasn't sure if I was the dominant one yet which made me think.

 I than felt her break the kiss and try to escape but I blocked her escape "Don't encourage me Y/N" I growled to see her face bright red. She than looked me in the eye and I knew I was the dominant one now which made me worry less.

Y/N's P.O.V

I broke the kiss and attempted to escape his love trap but he blocked my escape with his other arm and looked me in the eye growling "Don't encourage me Y/N" making me blush a bright red 'he wants to be the dominant one' I thought almost laughing at his animal-like cravings and instincts. I than looked him in the eye to show he was the dominant one.

He the looked down at me and showed his teeth and bit my shoulder but not biting it off it hurt like hell so I winced in pain. Horror looked satisfied and so he released me from his pin. I than walked to his bed and curled up, I felt Horror come onto the bed after me and spoon me, he was very warm and had that same sent of blood on him that made me drift off to a luckily dreamless sleep.

*         *         * (MORNING)

When I woke up I still felt that warm grip on me making me smile slightly as I held onto his hand but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my shoulder, than I remembered last night. I than thought why he bit me after I submit to his dom- 'oh shit' I thought as my face became a dark red 'I-if he bit m-me and I s-submit to his dominance t-that means..' my face went a shade darker as in my head I said 'he claimed me as his'.

My face was as red as a tomato and most likely darker, once I calmed down 20 minutes later I shuffled over to face Horror's sleeping face which was to cute to be true, I chuckled lowly and put my hand on his right cheek. I stared at him for what seemed like hours but was only 5 minutes, I than heard Horror say "Its rude to stare" making me turn a shade of red "what time is it" I ask nuzzling into Horror as he looks up at this AU's clock.

"10:00AM" he says with his eyes still closed 

"late in the day than" I say with my head under his head

"I guess" he says opening his eyes or- eye.

"should we get up?" I ask than pushing my face into his chest, I than feel him put his hand on my back

"five more minutes?" he asks making me chuckle.

"Okay cracked egg shell" I chuckle as he growls and his soft grip turns to a claw making me bend in discomfort 'forgot he's the dominant one in this relationship' I thought 'But I think that I can tame him' I smile at him even though his claw diged into my back I than cup his cheeks still laying down and give him a small kiss on the nose.