[S1] 6- Horror...

Quick A/N haha- 

so funny story- my parents found out about wattpad and got all pissed so I bypassed there security anddd BOOM here to bring you more Horror :'> Anyways they might be less quality and I can only do it on my computer 10:00AM-1AM. FUN RIGHT anyways here's your chapter you all have been wanting for like 5 months 'o-o *plz dont kill me*

ON THE LAST CHAPTER

--------------------------------

"is there any way at all to escape the void?" I pleaded, "🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ❍︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ♌︎♏︎ □︎■︎♏︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♓︎⧫︎❼︎⬧︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ❒︎♓︎⬧︎🙵⍓︎📫︎ (Well there might be one way... but it's very risky-)" he said a little unsure.

--------------------------------

"HOW?! ILL DO ANYTHING!" I begged as Gaster looked in suprise. "⬥︎□︎♋︎♒︎📬︎📬︎ ✡︎📭︎☠︎ ♎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ●︎□︎❖︎♏︎ ⬧︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ □︎❒︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎✍︎ (woah.. Y/N do you love sans or something?)" Gaster chuckled as my face flushed red. "OF COURSE NOT!" I yelled in embaressment as Gaster lenny faced me and than making a 'mhmmmmmm' I than proceeded to agressivly dink my coffee while my blush went down.

 "Also I met him like 4-5 days ago, sorry to dissapoint you Gassy but I don't belive in love at first sight. What I do belive in is flirting and messing with people or monsters." I growled looking at my now empty coffee cup. "✋︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎ 🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♌︎□︎⧫︎♒︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ⚐︎❄︎🏱︎✏︎ (I see... Well you both are still my OTP!)" Gaster squealed as I looked at him as if he was insane. "Bless Asgore, are you a fucking Alphys?!" I yell as Gaster makes a {>:3} face. 

I than roll my eyes and say, "Back to the point, how the fuck do I escape this empty cabinet." I said seriously as Gaster sighed and got serious, so serious he spoke english (LOL TO LAZY). "You need to ask the creators." Gaster said nervously as I gave him a 'wtf' face.

 "You high? Because the creators don't listen to us, we wold be interfering with the timeline if we released you, and I can't communiate with the creators because they would erase me ASAP, i'm not supposed to be here i'm not from HorrorTale."

 I snap as Gaster looked in shock and confusion, "WAIT- so AU's are real!?" he yelped as I rolled my eyes, "Yep, Sans knows, he's in a little group called the 'Bad Guys' Its absolutely adorble, they destroy AU's to get their anger out or revenge. awww" I purred as Gaster looked dumbstruck.

"Geez you never saw him opening portals? The Fuck Gaster are you blind?" I insulted as he snapped his neck to me and narrowed his eyes bringing out glasses and making a big smile, "Yep I am blind." I than gripped my nails into my legs cauing my thighs to bleed as I smiled and made a nervous and threatening chuckle, "prick" I growl as Gaster saw my bleeding and ran away making me curious but I didn't move and instead got more coffee.

GASTERS P.O.V

I saw the blood run down Y/N's thigh as I mentally cursed 'fuck.. she's messing with me' I than run to a diffrent side of the void biting my finger "I want to eat her but I can't...." I hissed to myself looking back at Y/N who was than drinking coffee. 'Fuck I can smell the blood from here..'  I had a small panic attack until Y/N yelled, "GASTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT LOOK RIGHT NOW!"

 I than snap my neck to her and see where she is pointing, I see a light door across the void, "Y/N RUN TO THE LIGHT!" I yell as she got up dispite her injured legs and ran as fast as she could, I did the same. I than saw a human who seemed to have opened the door wondering what the hell ran past them, they looked back and saw me and Y/N.