Chapter Six~~~~~Part One

(I know you will all hate me after this chapter but its my idea and I WILL BE WRITING MORE AFTER CHAPTER SIX THIS ISN'T THE END YET! Love you all! -Kales xx)

Louis' POV:

I woke up with a horrible bloody headache. All I remember was going to the club with the boys and nothing else. I guess I got pretty drunk. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 21 missed phone calls and 4 messages. I then looked at the time and saw it was 2:26 in the afternoon. Shit. Shit. Shit. My dad is going to fucking kill me. I started to read thd messages to make sure it was Hary or somebody else.

From:Lottie

Louis?! Where are you? We had the family photoshoot at 10 am not 10 pm!! Answer me or Dad!

Then I opened the next one

From: Ryan

Louis it's noon and we can't take the damn pictures of your not here!

Then the next

From: Mummy

Louis William Tomlinson!?!?! Pick up you'r damn phone!

Then I read the last one.

From: Dad

You son of a bitch! You mess everything we do as a family up! Come home now! You fucking child! Grow up Louis! You'r 15! Not 5.

I read the last message and started to cry my family hates me because i'm in love. I ran upstairs to see if Zayn could drive me home because I lived three blocks away from Niall. I was at Niall's bedroom door and I knocked. Nobody answered so I went in. They were both covered and were both wrapped in each others arms. I thoughg they made a cute couple but then I went over to the bed and shook Zayn and Niall. "Zayn! Can you drive me home?!" I yelled at him. "Hmmm....." he answered back to me. I opened the blinds and when they both opened their eyes Zayn told me to get out and go start up the car. He tossed me the keys and I shut the door going to start up the car. I turned on the radio and switched to about 10 different stations but after trying and finding nothing I just turned it off waiting for Zayn. He was taking a good amount of time and when I checked the time I saw it was almost three. About five minutes later we had arrived at my house. "See you soon Tomlinson." He told me as I closed the door. I gulped before opening the door. When I walked inside I had four pairs of eyes on me........
(Cliffhanger! Part two will be up shortly!)