Chapter Fourteen~~~~~

Louis' POV:

Harry was taking awhile to get here so as I waited I just though to myself. What if he wanted to brake up with me?! What if something bad happened to him?! I started freaking out until I saw his car and him jumping out of it tears streaming down his face. I ran over to him and let him cry on me

    "Haz sh...Baby its ok....What happened Haz?" I asked him as he continued to sob.

"L-lou your g-gonna be s-so mad at m-me!" Harry screamed at me as he got on the floor. "Hey calm down Haz....ok? Would you like to go to the boat or stay here?" After I asked him I just started running through his hair, his curls in knots.

       "Can we go to the boat?" Harry asked me with watery eyes. I responded with 'of course Hazza baby' and held his hand as we walked to the boat. As I stepped on to the boat I turned around seeing Harry needed help so I helped pull him up. We sat down in the chairs and just relaxed until I broke the silence.

       "Hazza what were you gonna' tell me? I have to get back home soon."

The short smile was replaced into a frown on the boy's face and I didn't or couldn't understand why.

   "Lou I haven't been very honset with you......The reason you can't come over to my house and I forced you to go back home is because....I don't own a house." He had tears going down his cheeks again but was silent. "Oh! Haz it's ok if you don't own a house.....do you have a flat?" I asked with confusion as he just silently cried.

"No lou....I'm homeless....My parents disowned me after I came out as gay when i was about your age actually, 15-16....They kicked me out and said I wasn't their son anymore so I packed some clothes and money and left....I lived with my Aunt until she found out I was gay and disowned me too....I started to just walk around the streets. I slept in the park and the playground or in a dumpster when it was cold outside.....Now I live a couple behind my mums house....She doesn't know I live their....She doesn't think somebody is living in the shed. I see her come outside a lot to take out the trash and I found out my sister Gemma lives their too. With triplet baby girls....And her husband. The girls are about five years old and are named Lissa, Abby, and Kate. They always come outside to play and I watch them."

   Harry started to cry again and I went over and sat on his lap and said it was ok. I just let him cry feeling my shirt get wet. Then heard him say something I would have never thought he would ever say to me..."do you think right now would be a good time to give me a blowjob?" I froze and just said "I guess I could help you with that....... The fun was just starting.

(Thank you guys so so much for all of the nice comments, votes and reads!!! I have 103 votes so im proud of it and so happy! If you like the chapter don't be afraid to hit that vote button or if you ever wanna talk just DM me. -Kales xx)

SHOUTOUT TO cerysgeorge7 and her story Faded Away! Its so good if you have time go check it out for her. And another shoutout to MrsTomlinson1585 and her story One Direction imagines xx taking requests! That is also a wonderful story! Until next time guys!!