Chapter Five~~~~~~

(In the story it's Friday! It's the day that they are going to the nightclub as explained in chapter four! Enjoy Lovelys! -Kales xx)

Louis' POV:

I was at school waiting for the bell to ring telling me it's the end of the day. My parents didn't knoa that I was going to the nightclub but they gave me my phone to go to Niall's house. I was in choir which is probably my favorite class of the whole day but I really wanted to go out tonight since I've been in the house all week long.

                      Diiiiinnnnnngggggg!

The bell screams out and I rushed past everybody going to get my text book from my locker. With my text book and phone in my hand I go to Niall's locker. "Hey Nialler you ready to go?" I ask Niall the question and he just nods in response closing his locker. We go out the double doors and head off to his house. Since he lived only a block away from the school he walked to school and back every day. "Louis my parents aren't going to be home tonight or this weekend so we can do whatever." Niall says as he opens the door to his house. As soon as we walk in his dog Cherry and Pepper come attacking Niall and I with kisses.

"Niall I actually had plans with Harry, Zayn, and Liam and you'r also invited." I tell him petting Cherry. His smile grows even wider because I knew he had a crush on one of the boys I just couldn't tell who it was. He acts the same around both Zayn and Liam so you couldn't tell. "Nialler can you tell me witch boy you like? Is it Liam? Or Zayn? 'Cause I know for a fact you like one of them or you just like going out and having sex with strangers. Either way you'r hiding something." I crossed my arms and stood in front of him so I could get him to tell me. "Louis honestly I have no idea what you'r talking about. I don't sleep with strangers and I only get drunk sometimes. Plus if you have to know I kinda have a crush on...Zayn." My eyes went wide. ZAYN! He has a crush on Zayn?! "Ask him ok Niall maybe he will say yes." I moved to his couch again and turned on the tv. "What if he says no?" I shrugged. "Then don't take no for an answer." Niall sat next to me and got his phone out texting somebody. I already knew it was probably Harry or Liam. I then got my phone and texted Harry.

         To:Haz

Hey Love! When are you and the guys coming over? 6? I wanna see my beautiful boyfriend and Niall's parent's aren't home so maybe you guys can cone early?

        From:Boobear

I heard my phone buzz as soon as I put it down.

     From:Haz

I know Niall is talking to me. Does he really like Zayn?! I'm coming over with Zayn and Liam be there in about an hour or so Love you Boo

     To: Boobear

I smiled and just put my phone down so he would get in safely and not dead. Niall and I just played fifa until the doorbell rung and when I opened it I was being pushed up against the wall. I knew it was Harry so I just kissed him back adding a little tongue. "Okay love birds stop making out with each other!" I heard Liam shout at us. I pulled away from Harry and grabbed his hand sitting back on the sofa along with Liam and Zayn and Niall said they were going in the other room.

Zayn's POV:

Niall said that he had to talk to me so I followed him to a room filled with posters of bands and medals and trophies. I sat down on the bed and Niall sat next to me. "Is this you'r room?" I asked him. "Yep! Now I have to tell you something inmportant but you can't freak out ok?" He sounded scared and that made me worry about him. I liked Niall more than a friend but he can't know this 'cause he would probably freak out. He was straight as a wooden ruler. "Niall what's wrong?" "Zayn I fucking like you!" I looked at him for a second and just smiled but without thinking I kissed him and pused him back on the bed. We were full on snogging each other until I heard a "ummm...." I stopped kissing Niall and turned around to see Liam in the doorway. "I was wondering if you had an extra pair of jeans. Louis spilled juice on mine." He asked confused on way we were snogging. "Yeah in my bottom dresser." Niall answered.  Liam got the jeans and closed the door.

"Niall James Horan would you be my dat for tonight?"

"Yes Malik. I will be you'r date." He answered and I grabbed his hand walking downstairs.

Louis' POV:

Liam had come back downstairs when Harry and I were playing fifa to tell us that he had walked in on Zayn and Niall making out and I just laughed knowing they would be dating. A couple mintues later they came downstairs holding hands and we all were playing against each other in fifa. When it had hit six we decided to go to the night club. This is where me and Harr had met. I was bored and I had a fake ID so I just went to go have a drink. But when I met Harry I just felt in love.

^^^^^^^^^^^At The Club^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Harry's POV:

We had been at the club for at least two hours and I only had a couple of beers but not enough to get me tipsy or drunk. Zayn and Niall had left to go have their own fun and Liam was talking to a hot blonde girl. Louis on the other hand was doing shots off of people and was had been drunk for at least 40 minutes. I was watching Louis and smiling at how beautiful he was looking. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. "Hey. You'r pretty let me buy you a drink?" I looked at the guy and said no. "Oh come on. That little twink has to be at least 13 you can't be crushing on him." The man said in disgust. I was getting pissed off. Louis was my everything and nobody talks about him that fucking way. "Excuse me but that's my boyfriend he's just having a little fun since he's been stressed out all week. So shut the fuck up and leave me alone." The man just laughed in my face. "They little shit is you'r boyfriend?! I'm sorry you have to go out with him that must be sad. I was sick of this guy talking shit about his boyfriend so he got up and punched him in the face until he fell to the ground. I went to grab Lou and we got out me taking him back to Niall's. I put him on the sofa knowing Zayn and Niall were using the room. "Get some sleep babe I love you." I whispered to him and soon enough he was sleeping. I got in the car and drove back to Cheshire. Nobody would talk shit about his baby.
(Hope you guys liked it!!)