Chapter Fifteen~~~~

Harrys' POV:

Did lou just agree to giving me a blow job? Wow i wasn't expecting that but just how he looked made me hard. "Hazza?? You still want me to do it?" Louis asked me with a sparkle in his eyes. "O-oh ye-eah go ahead" I sturred. He started plaming me through my pants making my pants get tighter on me as my cock got harder.

     "Off now!"

I heard as louis struggled to get my belt now. I pulled the belt off quickly and then my shoes. I started to unzip my pants slowly just to tease Lou. "Harry Edward Styles take them off!" He yelled at me again and I just smirked taking my pants off quicker.

    Once I was down to just my Calvin Klein

Underwear Louis started to play with the rim of it. I was trying to hold back my moans but I couldn't any longer and I just moaned out Louis' name. He started laughing and walked away. "Louis! What are you doing?!" Right as I said that he just giggled again. "Not tonight Haz. Im not feeling it and we have already done it on the boat, we need a new place."

    My jaw dropped down as he said it. I pulled my pants back up and put my belt back on picking up my shoes." "Oh and one more thing Haz. If you'r homeless who's car is that?" I just looked at him with wide eyes. "Its my buddy's car....you don't know him." He looked confusex but then just nodded his head. I went back over to the car and went to go return it to it's owner.

Ok guys im so surprised that i had 1.27K reads and 122 votes! Thank you guys so so much and the story is just getting started. Where is Harry going? What was Louis thinking? Well you will just have to read the next chapter to find out. :) I also wanted to congratulate my girlfriend! She just finished her story TACT (Two Am Coffee Trips) on wattpad and I'm so proud of her! If you want to go read her story or her other story call of the wild then go read them! Their super good! SweaterWeather24
Love you baby! Until next time! -Kales xx