Nakahara Blood

Juryoku pov

I had been on the bus day in and day out. life wasn't that bad though people would sometimes give me a small snack or something like a bit of cash. I would sleep in the station. I didn't even know where I was going until I heard the bus drivers voice.

"next stop Yokohama city." he said threw a loudspeaker. I blinked. Yokohama? my mother once said that my father came from there. I decided I would stay there maybe I could find him and he could help me. nodding to myself i got off the bus when it stopped and left the station. as soon as I stepped out onto the pavement I blinked. the sun was blinding and I was basically trampled by huge crowds of people. they were all rushing the same way. I decided that I should follow them and went to see what was happening weaving in and out of the crowd. someone stepped on my food and I bit back a yelp of surprise and pain. People were so mean. I thought while pushing my way to the front where I saw police men and a dead body with a blanket over it's face. blood was basically a splattering mess. I didn't care. something about the air was different and familiar. I sniffed it and realized it smelled like the hat my mother told me never to touch. It used to be my fathers or something. w-wait was that body my dads? I screamed within my brain. 
"who is it?" asked a man behind me. I began to listen in on the conversation hoping the family name, Nakahara wouldn't pop up. It did but not in the way I had planned for it too.
"some man was killed by two people wearing black. one with a fancy hat and one with bandages all over them. they say they were from the Port Mafia or something like that. The police are guessing that it was the Twins of darkness, Dazai and Nakahara." another person from behind me stated. I blinked, Nakahara?
"did you say Nakahara?" I turned to face the men. they looked at me with worry in their faces. 
"yes. child why are you out here alone!?" the first person said while crouching down in the crowd to my level. I held a emotionless stare.
"Because I'm looking for my father. I need to know where Nakahara lives." I say in a dead serious tone. It didn't take the two men very long to put the two pieces of the puzzle together. That I was Nakahara's child.
"Oh my god. I-I've got n-no Idea where your f-father is. Please don't h-hurt me." they both stuttered out at the same time backing up away from me. was the Nakahara bloodline that scary?
"alright then but where was the last place people saw him?" I wondered.
"they spotted near the detective agency a few days ago. the agency is just down the street you can't miss the red/orange brick building." the second man said then backed up more into the crowd. I thanked them and went to direction they had told me. they were weak to be riffraff of just my blood and name.