Come home with me and Dazai

Chuuya's pov

the man had to die. he just had to. I had no use for such a brat man he was just a rotten human who's too weak to live.
"come on waste of bandages. we need to get outta here. since people are focused on the police and dead man we can probably get the files we need from the agency." I say while pulling the taller along with me. he stood rooted in the ground.
"Hey Chibi, who's that girl? I've never seen her and I know everyone's faces by heart in this city." Dazai said while turning me around to look at a girl in a plan dress tattered in someplace. orange hair just like mine and blue gray eyes also like mine. She was looking at the agency. 
"dunno she looks homeless." I muttered again. it seemed the girl spotted up and rushed over. I panicked when she drew closer. the girls features looked similar to my worst nightmare. the woman who had forced a relationship on me just for a damn mission seven or eight years ago. her face reminded me of Anka.
"Hello there young girl, may me and this Chibi help you?" Dazai asked using the insulting nickname he always used on me. I grunted, damn fool.
"yes, I'm looking for someone who's family name is Nakahara." she smiled at me and Dazai. I froze now knowing full well who this child was. she looked about seven or eight years old, the affair was seven or eight years back. her face reminded me so much of Anka and yet both her eyes and hair were like mine. this girl was actually my daughter. I had no Idea I had gotten Anka pregnant!!
"Oh well your in luck because this chibi's name is Chuuya Nakahara! and may I ask why you need him and what your name is?" Dazai wondered while putting an arm around the other, shorter male.
"because hes my father, my mother, Anka died. she was assassinated and since hes the only family I've got left I just had to go and find him." the girl explained then told us her name was Juryoku Nakahara. there was no doubt that this girl was my daughter, the daughter I never asked for.
"Oh! Chibi's I never knew you had a daughter. were you keeping it a secret because you didn't want to put her in danger" Dazai teased. I was too shocked to even say a word to her or even Dazai. My brain was felt as if it had been slammed into a brick wall and got stuck.
"Chuuya? why did you leave me and mother?" asked a small voice beneath me. finally someone shorter then me. I looked down and saw how actually adorable the girl was. her eyes were big and they glowed in the light. I blinked a few times just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming up the reality I had a daughter. an actually child.
"Because I had work. She and I didn't have the best of relationships. come along....I guess....Dazai me and you will just have to get the files later, this child-I mean my daughter is ore important right now." I say to Dazai while turning back the way we had come taking the little girls hand and beginning the walk back to the flat that me and Dazai shared.