5 ways to annoy Chuuya Nakahara

Dazai pov

once all three of us were at me and Chuuya's house I looked closer at the girl, she really did look similar to her father, Chuuya.
"So what do you plan on telling Mori?" I teased.
"uh..Who the hell said I was gonna tell Mori!?" snapped Chuuya while pulling the girl closer to himself. Something was different about him, Chuuya actually looked as if he was planning to take care of the girl. 
"Are you gonna take her in then?" I asked while crouching down infront of the young child. She smiled at me.
"I-i'm not sure." admitted the red head. I looked down at the girl and began running a small 'test' on both of them. how much did Chuuya want to keep this girl by his side? I wondered while gently taking the girl away from Hat Rack. he glared at me expecting another one of my weird tests. I nodded and smiled innocently at him while picking the child up.
"So what do you want to do NAKAHARA?" I asked sweetly, using the name that my partner shared. from the corner of my eyes I saw he had gritted his teeth and fist were clenched with annoyance.
"Eat?" the girl questioned. I nodded then turned to Chuuya knowing that if I even tried to make something like rice I would fail and most likely burn the house down.
"How about you ask your DAD over there if he can make you some food." I smiled at Juryoku then placed her down infront of her so called hotheaded father. 
"you piece of shit." I heard Chuuya mumble under his breath while he turned to the little girl asking what she wanted to eat.
"Rice pudding?" the small girl asked hope filling her eyes. my first reaction was to choke on air and sputter out the last meal I had eaten. who in the name of hell would eat rice pudding!? I screamed mentally until I realized it was gonna annoy Chuuya that he had to make his leas favorite dish.
"Alright....then.....I'll make some......R-I-C-E  P-U-D-D-I-N-G." growled the red head walking past the girl and going to start on the dreaded food.

once it was made Juryoku gobbled the pudding down and smiled in delight at her dad.
"thank you Chu-Chu!" she laughed at the nickname she had given him. I also burst out into a hysterical laughing fit.
"Hey Chu-Chu maybe I should also call you that." I smirked. Chuuya glared daggers into my very soul.
"You to hell you ass." He snapped at me. 
"Chu-Chu it's not a good thing to curse infront of you your daughter now is it." I say smiling widely.

Chuuya pov

how the hell did the two of them find at least five ways in the last two hours to annoy me with?!